No announcement yet.

Negative feedback on member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an OEM lip and it fits like crap. All of these type of parts need some massaging....all of them. Use the right tools and teckniques and no one will be able to tell.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
      i back felix on this one.... felix has been here and involved in the community for a long time.

you have to calculate shipping into the price. that $80 one you mentioned probably would of ended up being the same price shipped.

i hate to say this but you bought the replica and your not happy the way it fits....should of bought an oem nismo one.

as for returns, when i buy stuff off this or any other forum i assume its final, when i sell its final.
      If you read correctly, i said it was 80$ shipped....

I'm not tryin to make false statement to pull people on my side: everything I said was the truth. I think Felix can second that... I knew Felix was a trustworthy guy, that's why I bought with confidence... But, you know, I've trusted his words when he said it'd fit.... May be a lack of knowledge from my part.... It seems that not everybody is like you cooke, as for return Policy....
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Sometimes the trunk lid can be out of wack, not the lip itself. It can happen if there's a spoiler on there and someone leans on the rear part of the spoiler.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Fred I understand where you're coming from, its a very difficult position. I have dealt with Charles for years and yes, he is running a business. He sent the wrong part, took it back and gave you what you paid for, he can still sell the first one he sent you, right? Now, dealing with this, and having done a LOT of work with FRP (not only making/selling pieces but working in a bodyshop all my life), FRP is FRP. It can be a spot on fit, it can warp over time. Unfortunately my friend unless its Brand new from Nissan out of the box, body pieces will need some fine touches to get right.

If I were in charles position, I would have to take the same stand. that price is VERY good for what you got (my guy was selling Nismo trunk lip FRP reps for $125, before shipping). Take it to a shop and get them to work it dude. If you expected a flawless piece, OEM is the OOOONLY way to go.

While I haven't dealt with Felix personally, I've been fb friends with him for years (that doesnt mean much), BUT a lot of my friends deal with him all the time. They have nothing but good things to say.

Hopefully this all works out for everyone in the end.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
          X