No announcement yet.

negative feed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright alright, lesson learned, i left my negative feed back, just like you would with ebay items.

someone please delete this before it get out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 93_jdm_fd View Post
      So I just want to ask you Dragon Humper, you being the superstar on the site, what would you have done if this happend to you? Just say oh well that is expensive to ship thanks for holding onto my $600 for a few weeks? When I finally get the money transfered in my bank account I can buy the parts from a retailer and it should only take a month or so to get the parts I wanted. Probably not. Who do you bitch at, Paypal, they did their job. It's a shitty seller just assuming us noob's are all flakes, who's the rear flake here, come on.
      This doesn't happen to me anymore (it has happened) because I have been on here for a long time and know how things can work.

An item like that (large and breakable), I wouldn't have even entertained the idea of having someone ship it 1500km and expect everything be sunshine and moonbeams. Now, I am not for a second trying to obsolve Cobraa of all wrongdoing, all I am saying is that WE have no idea exactly how things went down...for all we know emails/texts got hung up in various systems (which happens ALOT) and miscommunication started to snowball and things went south fast. WE DONT KNOW...therefor jumping all over this in an open forum is just stupid.

You leave your feedback and move on. And lets get real for a minute...if $600 tied up in Paypal for a few days is going to hold up your whloe project on a Skyline then maybe you need another hobby...a cheaper one. For the record, I have never used Paypal on here...thats the level of trust I have with the long timers. Also, money tied up in Paypal is no biggie, use it to buy something else, you dont have to get it back in your account, most busnesses take Paypal.

Jon.
      Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-18-2014, 05:13 PM.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

PS: I love that the sensible positions of the seniors are getting more and more misconstrued.
        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
        X