This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post
    I think I saw Nismoist last night around 1am on Yonge street north of Sheppard. I was in my FX35.. Didnt realize there was a Skyline untill you pass me... hehe
    Hey Harvey, yeah that was me. Im actually surprised this is the first time for a random spotting given our proximity to each other LOL.
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• Saw a white Gtr on 401 heading east around 9:30pm just before hwy 6 near Guelph area.

In slow lane doing about 110km.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
        Hey Harvey, yeah that was me. Im actually surprised this is the first time for a random spotting given our proximity to each other LOL.
        True true... We should grab some Korean food sometimes.. lol
        10 Infiniti FX35
        09 Infiniti G37X coupe
        02 Subaru WRX....sold
        01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
        90-00-08 BNR32
        92 NX2000...sold
        95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

• saw doc at mavis/britannia today as you went to the bank...was about 30 feet from you in a gunmetal gtr, surprised you didnt notice us!
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Seen a black r32 gtst @ upper james & mohawk. 11:30 pm, i was in the white 4 door gtst.
            I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

• Yesterday 5:45ish silver GT-R, Dixie and Bloor intersection. I was a couple of cars behind you, you made a left onto bloor st.

Comment

• Black R32 GTR on Bovaird/Main street in Brampton. I'm pretty sure you noticed who I was hahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
                  Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                  We should start themed meets...of course the theme being based on food haha.
                  93 R33 GTST - DD
                  97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
                  2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                    Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
                    We should start themed meets...of course the theme being based on food haha.
                    Meets at the Owl or Oh Geul Boh Geul or (insert other Korean restaurant) anyone?
                    mmmm kumjatang and Skylines....drool....lol
                    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• i know its not a skyline but its a nissan rhd. saw a laurel black with skirts on highway 10 and king crused down 10 till just passed mayfield. i was towing a red eg civic
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1969 corvette
                      1989 cavalier Z24
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1985 VW scirocco

Comment

• Black R32 GTR with red recaros heading west on hwy 7 near bathurst around 6 pm today...I honked, u honked back, I'm liking your skylineeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by nismoist View Post
                          mmmm kumjatang and skylines...
                          gimme!!!!
                          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Yesterday around 3pm gun metal grey R32 at fennel and upper wentworth in Hamilton

Comment

• Originally posted by mob_skyline View Post
                              Yesterday around 3pm gun metal grey R32 at fennel and upper wentworth in Hamilton
                              That was totally me
                              '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                              '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Just followed a grey R35 on the 410 south from the 407 to the 401 in my R32.
                                Its a damn awesome feeling seeing one and rolling with one!!
                                1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X