Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey R33 sedan on QEW near Dixie around 4:30pm today - you passed by me. Dude, your car has lost its a s s!
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
      Meets at the Owl or Oh Geul Boh Geul or (insert other Korean restaurant) anyone?
      mmmm kumjatang and Skylines....drool....lol
      Oh yes... I am always up for that ... Owl is 24 hours too... That be nice for mid night snacks.
      10 Infiniti FX35
      09 Infiniti G37X coupe
      02 Subaru WRX....sold
      01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
      90-00-08 BNR32
      92 NX2000...sold
      95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

• Spotted a grey r32 gtr heading east on 401 near the 400. I was in my truck showing u a thumbs up
        NIck
        1990 Skyline GTR
        1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
        CBR 600 Stunt
        2001 Volvo VNL660
        Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Me again!! Ahahahah i knewwwwwwwww it was you nick!
          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Haha i thought u looked familiar, ladt time i saw u was on hwy50 i was in my old truck
            NIck
            1990 Skyline GTR
            1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
            CBR 600 Stunt
            2001 Volvo VNL660
            Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Black R32 GTS-T chilling at PartSource on Highbury/Dundas in London today, where you usually park :P
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
                Haha i thought u looked familiar, ladt time i saw u was on hwy50 i was in my old truck
                NIck
                Yea you had a lighter colour truck last time. I remember. But I knew instantly it was you lol

Comment

• That would mean I was at work haha

Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                  Black R32 GTS-T chilling at PartSource on Highbury/Dundas in London today, where you usually park :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                    Black R32 GTS-T chilling at PartSource on Highbury/Dundas in London today, where you usually park :P
                    thats so cool, i have a black r32 gts-t and i work at partsource. but not in london haha
                    WTB: GTR front fenders and indicators

1987 RX7 Turbo II
                    1990 Fairlady Z Version S

1991 Skyline GTS-t Type M

Comment

• MNP R33 on the 403 heading down Hamilton Mountain on Saturday at 9:30AM
                      1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                      Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• gray gtr r32 at bovird and #10 in brampton at 6:30 today. I was going to rona from wall-mart in a gray 2500hd gmc truck.
                        1991 skyline GTR
                        1969 corvette
                        1989 cavalier Z24
                        1991 skyline GTR
                        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

• You sure it was 6:30? I was around that area around 8:00 pm

Comment

• Silver r32 gtr by dixie and eglinton at about 1230. Said hi to you! Car looked hella awesome dude!

Comment

• Black r33 gtst on the DVP at 9:00am today. Waved to ya
                              I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

• today afternoon gun metal grey R32 at mohawk and upper wellington, Hamilton ,,, I think its you again Nexsys ..

Comment

Working...
                                X