This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Silver R32 GTS-T pulling out of Timmies Northbound onto Highbury, then turning onto Oxford towards Fanshawe today at around 7:30-ish. I was the car in front of you. Gave you a wave. Haven't seen you around London before!
    That's me man give me a shout next time and we'll chat!
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Nice! We'll have to meet up sometime! Definitely have to check out your ride
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Sounds good man!
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Black R33 on black TEs or replicas.. (no stickers) at brock and manning Macs today @ 7:30-40ish

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
            Ryan, I've said it before, I'll say it again, you have a damn Skyline magnet attached to you :P
            Ive asked the same question. I find it kinda weird that I travel all over The GTA DAILY and only see a very few skylines but ryan spots 9000 daily. I also find it funny that most of the cars you "spot" never have the owners come up and say that was me except a few times. gotta get the post counts up somehow I guess.

Do me a favour Ryan and grab a phone with a camera(every single cell phone has one nowadays) on it and snap a pic of every skyline you see.
            Last edited by RR32GTRR; 09-06-2011, 04:00 PM.
            (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
            1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
            2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Saw OMGZILLA JZ pulling out of the gas station on March Road a few days back aswell as on Second Line a while ago. Best looking R33 I've seen.
              I drive a Honda...

Comment

• lol will do ali. i have better things to do than make up fake spotted accusations, let alone to boost my already embarrassing post count. I drive around 200-300kms daily between oakville and ajax, as far north as vaughan/acton. there are quite a few in mississauga as well as on the 401.
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Just saw a silver R32 GTR drive by on Queen St. West heading towards University. Rear bumper was ****** up
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                    lol will do ali. i have better things to do than make up fake spotted accusations, let alone to boost my already embarrassing post count. I drive around 200-300kms daily between oakville and ajax, as far north as vaughan/acton. there are quite a few in mississauga as well as on the 401.
                    So Do I my friend, this summer I was all over ontario daily, But I saw a skyline once a week not once every 30 seconds and most of the owners are GTRC member and knew me and even if they werent we chatted for a bit. There arent as many skylines registered in ontario as you happen to "spot".

Comment

• whats the issue man? I happen to spend more time than the average human looking for skylines, cause I have some weird obsession with them. people that know me sure as hell know that im not out for some attention grab, the exact opposite mang
                      Last edited by Oakville; 09-12-2011, 01:03 AM.
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• That was me
                        What were you in?
                        Were you the guy in line behind me at the slowest ATM possibly known?
                        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

whats the issue man? I happen to spend more time than the average human looking for skylines, cause I have some weird obsession with them. people that know me sure as hell know that im not out for some attention grab, the exact opposite mang
                          No issue my friend. I just thought that someone who happens to "spend more time than the average human looking for skylines, cause (you) have some weird obsession with them" would have a camera to take a couple of shots of at least 2 or 3 of the 900 skylines he sees every hour, mang.

Comment

• This is the weridest thread.
                            Pics for getpho

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
                            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftacular View Post
                              Black R33 on black TEs or replicas.. (no stickers) at brock and manning Macs today @ 7:30-40ish
                              That was me
                              What were you in?
                              R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                              Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

whats the issue man? I happen to spend more time than the average human looking for skylines, cause I have some weird obsession with them. people that know me sure as hell know that im not out for some attention grab, the exact opposite mang
                                QFT. Ryan's legit on his spottings. I don't really see why he would want to make up a bunch of fake spottings? Doesn't really make sense
                                ...don't drink and ebay
                                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
                                X