X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice pics trickey1991
    & my bumper is a bomex
    here is the link if you need it
    We are sorry, but this page cannot be found. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us .

oh & i saw pinky the outher day comming off 407 at brock rd @ like 7am
    Last edited by ruckusx2; 10-05-2011, 08:36 PM.
    1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
    2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by ruckusx2 View Post
      nice pics trickey1991
      & my bumper is a bomex
      here is the link if you need it
      We are sorry, but this page cannot be found. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us .

oh & i saw pinky the outher day comming off 407 at brock rd @ like 7am
      hey those are my pics
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• who's ever thay are nice shots thanks
        1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
        2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• there was a black r33 gts with black rims getting some work done at my futureshop install bay saw it when driving by ? are you on the forums ???? lemme know I'm the wide body 4 door in newmarket

Comment

• ^that was me. Was gettin my audio witing tidied up. Still getting alternator wine from the rear speakers
            Not from the area, know a guy who works there and they did my initial install about 3 years ago

Is your car an r32 4 door in silver?
            If so i saw you in the Jack astors/staples lot. I was crushin a few pints while the car was being worked on

Also saw a black r32 gtr with gold/polished lip wheels on Kingston road in Scarborough yesterday around 3:15
            I honked at you, your the second skyline I have seen on the road when im in my car in the last 3 years I've had it
            Last edited by r33_gtst; 10-10-2011, 09:02 PM.
            R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
            Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

• lol yea that was me ...... yea tim the installer told me your a friend of kyle ? n ways good looking car you got yourselff

Comment

• Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
                ^that was me. Was gettin my audio witing tidied up. Still getting alternator wine from the rear speakers
                Not from the area, know a guy who works there and they did my initial install about 3 years ago

Is your car an r32 4 door in silver?
                If so i saw you in the Jack astors/staples lot. I was crushin a few pints while the car was being worked on

Also saw a black r32 gtr with gold/polished lip wheels on Kingston road in Scarborough yesterday around 3:15
                I honked at you, your the second skyline I have seen on the road when im in my car in the last 3 years I've had it
                2 Skylines in 3 years!?

They're not that rare :| I saw at least 25-30 this summer alone
                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Ya,Weird...Cuz according to RR32GTRR, Oakville Spots like 100000000 skylines driving around a day. RR32GTRR : I seen the Bat mobile Today

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
                  2 Skylines in 3 years!?

They're not that rare :| I saw at least 25-30 this summer alone
                  Last edited by trickey1991; 10-11-2011, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I see skylines
                    But never when I'm in my car

Ya Kyle is a buddy of mine, and thank you, car has really come together the past 18 months
                    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

• Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
                      Ya,Weird...Cuz according to RR32GTRR, Oakville Spots like 100000000 skylines driving around a day. RR32GTRR : I seen the Bat mobile Today
                      [/IMG]
                      Not according to me but according to himself. And why do you care anyways.
                      (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                      1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                      2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• I noticed a lot of RHD Supras more than any other Japanese sports car this year actually.
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• today at 3:45 ish I spotted a r33 gtr turning into the future shop parking lot on Victoria street. it was raining and I was a fair ways away but im pretty sure it was black. Sounded good.

Comment

• Okay seriously, who owns the Silver R32 GTR sitting on Regamasters in London?

I see this car once a week now.
                            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Spotted this in Hamilton at main and john

Last edited by mob_skyline; 10-13-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• I'm guessing his last name is Tian :P
                                Originally posted by kengeroo
                                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                                ...don't drink and ebay
                                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
                                X