• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ain't rubbin you ain't dubbin

Or something like that
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Gunmetal Grey GTR with Black wheels on the corner of Queensway and Windermere. you did a U turn on and doubled back west on queensway. Car sounds incredible, makes me miss mine even more haha
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

• Black or some other dark colour R32 GTR with I think stock rims westbound on Steeles near Bayview at 7:50ish this morning. Sorry for the crappy description, I only saw you out of the corner of my eye as I was headed eastbound on Steeles.
        1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
        Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• Saw two today! One of which I believe was JZ on March Raod who i seem to see every other morning aswell as a silver R33 out front of the Wal Mart in Kanata Centrum, we were going over the speed pumps at teh same time and I gave you a thumbs up, I was driving the silver sentra spec V
          I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Saw a White R32 GTR parked outside a house on the corner of Dalewood Crescent and Sterling Street like 5 mins walk from the McMaster campus with a flat front right tire. Saw it while I was standing on the bus, had to get off and run back to the house right away lol.
            Bryan Ip

Finishing school first and Skyline will come right after.
            So close yet so far.

Comment

• I dont come on gtrc too much but just wanted to say the guys who saw the lime green skyline around jane and finch its my gtst the same colour as the guy from p-mall,

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
                Black or some other dark colour R32 GTR with I think stock rims westbound on Steeles near Bayview at 7:50ish this morning. Sorry for the crappy description, I only saw you out of the corner of my eye as I was headed eastbound on Steeles.
                Its A GTS
                (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• I saw a white r34 a couple of weeks ago on lawrence getting off of the allen road, wonder who that is, and is it even street legal???

Comment

• No it isn't street legal.
                    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• its the frankenstein car....he loophole'd it up, but its legal....structurally on the other hand, I wouldnt trust it any further than I could throw it. and with my bad knee, i shouldnt be throwing anything.

its true.
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I'm seeing lots of R34 kit cars lately to be honest.
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Let them. While they spend their money on their kits, I'll be putting mine towards my R34 fund
                          93 R33 GTST - DD
                          97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
                          2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• saw a r32 grey on sunday at 4 at tim's at mayfield and #10. looked like he was going for a cruse with a g35 and a subie up to the forks of the credit.
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1969 corvette
                            1989 cavalier Z24
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1985 VW scirocco

Comment

• Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
                              saw a r32 grey on sunday at 4 at tim's at mayfield and #10. looked like he was going for a cruse with a g35 and a subie up to the forks of the credit.
                              That would be Mark
                              He's always around the Trinity Commons area.
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• 1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X