Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I got a picture of this but it drove by too quickly. I was in Toronto on Osgood and something and I saw a white R32 GTR sitting on steelies!!! Licence plate was "WNTRBTR1"

Thought that was funny, but poor Skyline.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• About 2 weeks ago I spotted a black R33 on Overlea which then made a left onto Thorncliffe. Looked very beautiful!

Comment

• black r33 4 door at pennzoil on the corner of Fisherman Dr, and Hurontario St/highway 10 it always parked there, I think the guy works there.
        1991 skyline GTR
        1969 corvette
        1989 cavalier Z24
        1991 skyline GTR
        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

• Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
          black r33 4 door at pennzoil on the corner of Fisherman Dr, and Hurontario St/highway 10 it always parked there, I think the guy works there.
          I'll keep an eye out next time I'm down in that area for work!
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• spotted black r33 with B.C. plates. heading west on finch & leslie this afternoon. i honked n waved driving by him in my work van
            1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
            2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• white r33 gtr spotted going north on mavis b4 britania turning into canadian tire at around 12:50pm...i was in the mazda beside the cop car suv. nice to see a fellow r33 near by..car looks clean..thats why i was wondering why it was out of storage already.. anyways.sick car

Comment

• Originally posted by JVizZLe View Post
                white r33 gtr spotted going north on mavis b4 britania turning into canadian tire at around 12:50pm...i was in the mazda beside the cop car suv. nice to see a fellow r33 near by..car looks clean..thats why i was wondering why it was out of storage already.. anyways.sick car
                thats my hood right there...I work at Plymouth and Mavis (street just south of that plaza)...rarely ever see Skylines. Cool that you spotted one!
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Not a skyline, but Spotted a Kei Truck on woodlawn this morning around 720a.m.
                  '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                  '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                    thats my hood right there...I work at Plymouth and Mavis (street just south of that plaza)...rarely ever see Skylines. Cool that you spotted one!
                    I didn't think that was possible! :P
                    93 R33 GTST - DD
                    97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
                    2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• I spotted a black R33 GTS-T heading west on Highway 7 in Vaughn yesterday around 4-430ish.
                      » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

• I saw a silver gtr r33 by the KFC on bank and alta-vista on thursdayish
                        Last edited by Sri-LanKING; 02-25-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

white r33 gtr spotted going north on mavis b4 britania turning into canadian tire at around 12:50pm...i was in the mazda beside the cop car suv. nice to see a fellow r33 near by..car looks clean..thats why i was wondering why it was out of storage already.. anyways.sick car
                          You sure it was a gtr? and were the front and back rims different because I think it may have been my gts

Comment

• Originally posted by CharnG View Post
                            You sure it was a gtr? and were the front and back rims different because I think it may have been my gts
                            actually coulda been a gts.. i couldnt look too hard because i was beside the cop car..didnt wanna be bait out..it coulda been your car..i dont see many white r33 in that location at that time of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by r33_gtst View Post
                              Yes that was me
                              youre an officer?
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

actually coulda been a gts.. i couldnt look too hard because i was beside the cop car..didnt wanna be bait out..it coulda been your car..i dont see many white r33 in that location at that time of the year

Your right, Ive only spotted one other white r33 which was around mavis to.

Comment

Working...
                                X