X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakville
    replied
    lol will do ali. i have better things to do than make up fake spotted accusations, let alone to boost my already embarrassing post count. I drive around 200-300kms daily between oakville and ajax, as far north as vaughan/acton. there are quite a few in mississauga as well as on the 401.

Leave a comment:

• Rainey94
    replied
    Saw OMGZILLA JZ pulling out of the gas station on March Road a few days back aswell as on Second Line a while ago. Best looking R33 I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• RR32GTRR
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Ryan, I've said it before, I'll say it again, you have a damn Skyline magnet attached to you :P
    Ive asked the same question. I find it kinda weird that I travel all over The GTA DAILY and only see a very few skylines but ryan spots 9000 daily. I also find it funny that most of the cars you "spot" never have the owners come up and say that was me except a few times. gotta get the post counts up somehow I guess.

Do me a favour Ryan and grab a phone with a camera(every single cell phone has one nowadays) on it and snap a pic of every skyline you see.
    Last edited by RR32GTRR; 09-06-2011, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Driftacular
    replied
    Black R33 on black TEs or replicas.. (no stickers) at brock and manning Macs today @ 7:30-40ish

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    Sounds good man!

Leave a comment:

• Snake556
    replied
    Nice! We'll have to meet up sometime! Definitely have to check out your ride

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Silver R32 GTS-T pulling out of Timmies Northbound onto Highbury, then turning onto Oxford towards Fanshawe today at around 7:30-ish. I was the car in front of you. Gave you a wave. Haven't seen you around London before!
    That's me man give me a shout next time and we'll chat!

Leave a comment:

• Snake556
    replied
    Silver R32 GTS-T pulling out of Timmies Northbound onto Highbury, then turning onto Oxford towards Fanshawe today at around 7:30-ish. I was the car in front of you. Gave you a wave. Haven't seen you around London before!

Leave a comment:

• MKIV
    replied
    Black R32 GTS-T driving north on Gore Road in Brampton past Castlemore. You gave me the thumbs up and I honked back!

Leave a comment:

• Snake556
    replied
    Ryan, I've said it before, I'll say it again, you have a damn Skyline magnet attached to you :P

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    Saw you once in mississauga, never know!

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    Just passed a white R33 GTR getting gas at hurontario and eglinton

Leave a comment:

• Jezu21
    replied
    Nope. Wasn't me. I'm in Peterborough. I don't get spotted too often unless I'm visiting family in Vaughan.

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    Jezu21, you in burlington?

If not, just passed a black r32 gtst on fairview

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    Black R32 gtst on third line in oakville just now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X