X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainey94
    replied
    Silver R32 Gtr at a house in Carp with a Porsche 944, also saw a white r33 GTS-T today in Kanata Centrum, seen both cars a few times now

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Damn, no one saw me in TO this time..

Did run into a silver R32 GTR on Yonge street sunday night. We were stuck in traffic, talked light to light for a good 20 min haha.

Leave a comment:

• Nexsys
    replied
    Black r35 outside old navy at limeridge mall

Edit: guy driving was being a knob flying down the street at every green light
    Last edited by Nexsys; 08-02-2011, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Robski
    replied
    Saw a black R32 GTS (don't know which one exactly) on Lakeshore and Brant St. in Burlington tonight at around 10:30. I was looking at you out the window and when you drove past I gave you a thumbs up and yelled yeah! You nodded your head at me and revved it a little.

Leave a comment:

• R33-East
    replied
    On vacation in halifax, spotted a white R32 driving past the delta at 9:15pm when I was out front.

Leave a comment:

• Snake556
    replied
    Possibly Justin. There's like, 4 or 5 white GTRs in London now though lol

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by mob_skyline View Post
    ...spotted white R32 in London at wellington road
    Probably Justin!

Leave a comment:

• mob_skyline
    replied
    spotted nexsys going down kenilworth avenue

spotted white R32 in London at wellington road

Leave a comment:

• ruckusx2
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    I still baby my car lol TO THIS DAY! 500kms per tank FTW!
    lol i get around same to a tank ...lmfao ....but i still been running on same tires going on my 3rd yr this yr still lots left in them .
    but it happened in btown dont really suprise me to much ..im shure we all know how lots ppl drive out there.

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I've babied the sh*t out of my GTST....stuff like this is a shame. Just puts a dark cloud over us... I still haven't launched her...yet a GTR was rolled. I've had mine for two years, sounds like the driver was lucky to have it for two weeks.

but on a brighter note - I'm finally taking it to the track wednesday! Now I'll get to find out what she's capable of lol.
    I still baby my car lol TO THIS DAY! 500kms per tank FTW!

Leave a comment:

• Spencer87
    replied
    I'll be the first to admit that I've babied the sh*t out of my GTST....stuff like this is a shame. Just puts a dark cloud over us... I still haven't launched her...yet a GTR was rolled. I've had mine for two years, sounds like the driver was lucky to have it for two weeks.

but on a brighter note - I'm finally taking it to the track wednesday! Now I'll get to find out what she's capable of lol.

Leave a comment:

• Snake556
    replied
    Well, I'm sure there will be a whole "RHD's are unsafe!" Schpeel again.... If it just sold, then I'm betting the new owner was trying to mess with it and did something stupid?

Leave a comment:

• DarkCaporaL
    replied
    Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
    This is why you don't drive like a moron on the streets, and why a roll cage is FTW.

Leave a comment:

• S13Jordie
    replied
    ^^ this kind of thing always makes me happy. I got texts calls and such last year when that red 300zx crashed on the DVP

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by RixR32 View Post
    ....Sure hope that wasn't the case!!
    Iam 100% sure this was the case. I believe I saw it on Kijiji as well! I would just like to say thanks to the members that texted me and asked me I was ok. I also have a silver GT-R with white rims Not me in the pics though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X