• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who rolled??
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
      Rolled gtr on roof top, in brampton on williams pkway? Didnt see it my self but was told
      By a friend.
      NIck
      Whaaat? I sure hope not!
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Last edited by RR32GTRR; 07-23-2011, 10:17 PM.
        (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
        1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
        2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Holy ****! I hope the driver's okay! Who's is that? Anyone recognize the car?
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nexsys View Post
            white r32 upper sherman 11:50, was pulling into my driveway in my r32 gtr
            That was me bro i seen ya
            I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

• what happened with that GTR?
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                Holy ****! I hope the driver's okay! Who's is that? Anyone recognize the car?
                That car was just FS on kijiji....I recognize the white rims. Was up for 10.5k, then dropped to 8 cause he had to sell cause of back problems or something.
                When talked with the owner he also said some dude from Brampton put a deposit on it Monday the 18th, for someone from Ottawa area. Looks like somebody didn't know how to handle their new GTR maybe?? Sure hope that wasn't the case!!
                '89 GTST - SOLD
                '92 GTR
                '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

• Originally posted by RixR32 View Post
                  ....Sure hope that wasn't the case!!
                  Iam 100% sure this was the case. I believe I saw it on Kijiji as well! I would just like to say thanks to the members that texted me and asked me I was ok. I also have a silver GT-R with white rims Not me in the pics though
                  1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• ^^ this kind of thing always makes me happy. I got texts calls and such last year when that red 300zx crashed on the DVP
                    Jordie Lewis
                    1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

• Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
                      This is why you don't drive like a moron on the streets, and why a roll cage is FTW.
                      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• Well, I'm sure there will be a whole "RHD's are unsafe!" Schpeel again.... If it just sold, then I'm betting the new owner was trying to mess with it and did something stupid?
                        ...don't drink and ebay
                        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• I'll be the first to admit that I've babied the sh*t out of my GTST....stuff like this is a shame. Just puts a dark cloud over us... I still haven't launched her...yet a GTR was rolled. I've had mine for two years, sounds like the driver was lucky to have it for two weeks.

but on a brighter note - I'm finally taking it to the track wednesday! Now I'll get to find out what she's capable of lol.
                          93 R33 GTST - DD
                          97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
                          2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
                            I'll be the first to admit that I've babied the sh*t out of my GTST....stuff like this is a shame. Just puts a dark cloud over us... I still haven't launched her...yet a GTR was rolled. I've had mine for two years, sounds like the driver was lucky to have it for two weeks.

but on a brighter note - I'm finally taking it to the track wednesday! Now I'll get to find out what she's capable of lol.
                            I still baby my car lol TO THIS DAY! 500kms per tank FTW!
                            1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
                              I still baby my car lol TO THIS DAY! 500kms per tank FTW!
                              lol i get around same to a tank ...lmfao ....but i still been running on same tires going on my 3rd yr this yr still lots left in them .
                              but it happened in btown dont really suprise me to much ..im shure we all know how lots ppl drive out there.
                              1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                              2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• spotted nexsys going down kenilworth avenue

spotted white R32 in London at wellington road

Comment

Working...
                                X