X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecokeRB20 View Post
    Ok so,
    Every friday it seems there is a blue R32 gtr with an R34 front end conversion parked at the end of my street.
    this car is absoloutley incredible
    Its a GTS. Or maybe a GTR with a custom sunroof.
    Spotted a guy in a black R32 looking at my for 30 mins before I realized his power window switch(driver side) was toast. Told him to follow me to my area and Gave him a spare window switch that I had for some timmies. Never got his name. Anyone on here?
    (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
    1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattiasJacobs View Post
      Spotted 8 skylines outside of a Tim Hortons in Burlington today hahaha...
      haha I think we saw Mikes911 drive by in a GTR, looked at us, we waved him in but no-go. Drove right passed. Correct me if im wrong, I think it was Mike.

ANYWAYS, today I saw 2 GTRs. One in Southampton, ON driving towards Sauble beach. Gunmetal with decals on the trunk lid from what I could see in my mirror.

The second was a silver GTR driving NW on hwy 9 outside Clifford, ON at about 6:30. I gave a big thumbs up, I think you saw it as your passenger gave me a dirty look lol
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• a GTR in southhampton? are u kidding?

Comment

• I was amazed as you are. Im thinking to myself, wow how cool would it be to be driving around in a GTR up here, and sure enough, a mere 3 seconds later, I hear a dirty exhaust and a bov and sure enough, gunmetal BNR32. I jizzed in my pants, that car passed me like it was no bodies business. Passed right over that main street running north/south and continued east, turning left onto the long ass street that takes you to sauble.

Comment

• spotted r33 on dixie and queens way. it was parked at the plaza near riders choice ALL DAY looked nice
            1990 Skyline GTR
            1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
            CBR 600 Stunt
            2001 Volvo VNL660
            Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• white r32 heading east on highway in woodbridge. heading away from the races.
              Devil R sponsored by:
              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• Could have been me i was around that general area

Comment

• Yep guilty as charged... One hand on the wheel and one about to shift and then the dumbfounded huh are those skylines? as I flashed by. So tempted to turn back but there was a time restriction. Dam I have to keep a closer eye on the meets schedules. Looks like you guys had a good turn out. Sorry I missed it.

Mike

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                  haha I think we saw Mikes911 drive by in a GTR, looked at us, we waved him in but no-go. Drove right passed. Correct me if im wrong, I think it was Mike.

ANYWAYS, today I saw 2 GTRs. One in Southampton, ON driving towards Sauble beach. Gunmetal with decals on the trunk lid from what I could see in my mirror.

The second was a silver GTR driving NW on hwy 9 outside Clifford, ON at about 6:30. I gave a big thumbs up, I think you saw it as your passenger gave me a dirty look lol
                  1990 BNR32 - RB30 built!! Cars should never have this much HP
                  1987 Supra 7MGTE - Stupid HUGE hp dyno queen
                  2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Towing
                  1992 Porsche 968 - bone stock, pretty but boring
                  1971 Porsche 911 - stock and favourite car
                  2005 Dodge Viper VCA - Its a plastic Dodge but 1 of 50
                  2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - Actually it is quick
                  2002 Lamborghini Murcielago - Umm, Lambo doors

Comment

• Originally posted by mikes911 View Post
                    Yep guilty as charged... One hand on the wheel and one about to shift and then the dumbfounded huh are those skylines? as I flashed by. So tempted to turn back but there was a time restriction. Dam I have to keep a closer eye on the meets schedules. Looks like you guys had a good turn out. Sorry I missed it.

Mike
                    Yeah man throughout the day we had 10, 6 for the cruise.

At the end of this summer, I want to see a turnout that resembles SkyWest, but I dont know, that was planned months in advance.

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR at 8pm July 19 in Kitchener at the empire theatres, parked at the back of course! Looked like Volk rims and N1 headlights. Once again, not in my skyline but in my dad's maxima, and my sister was driving (yeah yeah shut it)

Comment

• Just spotted a black GTS-T in fergus on my road, WTF, I thought I was the only one. I was in the black Toyota pickup and waved at ya.

Comment

• saw a really hideous green R33 on the Decarie/15 just before the Jean-Talon exit in Montreal. ugly car. really ugly car. haha sorry if you're on here
                          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
                            Just spotted a black GTS-T in fergus on my road, WTF, I thought I was the only one. I was in the black Toyota pickup and waved at ya.
                            there are two GTRs in Ayr lol. we are still considered a "village" and have a population under like 5000. that's half of you nate! you should have four skylines!

and maybe it was just a visitor

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                              there are two GTRs in Ayr lol. we are still considered a "village" and have a population under like 5000. that's half of you nate! you should have four skylines!

and maybe it was just a visitor
                              I'm pretty sure it was, he looked lost lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                                Gunmetal GTR at 8pm July 19 in Kitchener at the empire theatres, parked at the back of course! Looked like Volk rims and N1 headlights. Once again, not in my skyline but in my dad's maxima, and my sister was driving (yeah yeah shut it)
                                That was me. And did you notice that I parked at the end spot in the back so only other car could park beside me
                                1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

Working...
                                X