This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
    Spotted a silver GTR on Fountain st. just outside of Cambridge. I was gonna wave but I remembered I was in my Toyota pickup and not a skyline. Car looked very nice.

this on the weekend or juring the weekday cause i was around cambridge area this past weekend ??
    1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
    2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by ruckusx2 View Post
      this on the weekend or juring the weekday cause i was around cambridge area this past weekend ??
      This was today at about 4:45pm.

Comment

• saw a white r32 skyline tonight in downtown montreal. 9pm thursday, in front of the underground mall entrance on st catherine. siiiiick car buddy, makes me want mine finished
        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• Im around the rexdale area saw a black gtst you turned off kipling and honked anyone here i drive a white gtr with a missing grill which confuses people thinking its a gtst

Comment

• Originally posted by rudeboy_2777 View Post
            Im around the rexdale area saw a black gtst you turned off kipling and honked anyone here i drive a white gtr with a missing grill which confuses people thinking its a gtst
            Look @ my post...would that happen to have been you that I spotted? If so, nice car, looked clean.
            1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
            1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Could have been i cant really see you postnpic because im on my phone and when i enlarge it, it gets blurry but yah where on kipling or martun grove you live?

Comment

• Saw alot of skylines over night, around 10pm saw a gtr covered in m.y.racing decals gun metal grey, then on the 401EB a grey gts t gave the guy a thumbs up, and the on air port road a white gtr with black rims what a night LOL
                You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by rudeboy_2777 View Post
                  Could have been i cant really see you postnpic because im on my phone and when i enlarge it, it gets blurry but yah where on kipling or martun grove you live?
                  I wasn't in my 240 (haven't driven it in around 10 months ). I was in a beige Envoy about a week or so back coming down Silverstone towards Martin Grove, I was taking a detour from Steeles, I dont live around there.
                  1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                  1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Ohh ok

Comment

• sister just saw a skyline, dont know what it is, at 3rd and dundas in oakville. anyone here?
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• saw the same r33 gtst that i see in my area day in and day out ( dvp and finch)
                        finally figures out where you live , gonna leave a note on the windshield .... that's not creepy
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• my friend in an STi was following a darker skyline w/ purple headlights last night. dont know much about it, but i want to find out about this skyline.
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I was in Guelph on the weekend and I saw a white R32 GTR with a black hood driving south on the 6. I honked at you from my station wagon and totally did the rock horns hand motion thing.

Comment

• that could have been me, i was in that area yesterday. Did the GTR have Nismo stripes on it??
                              1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Black gts-t 400 north from Barrie. BEXH 364. At 330 today. I had the ram with a big blue trailer
                                1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

Working...
                                X