X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bad, totally past my mind.
    fixed.

Comment

• Spotted black wingless Skyline (not sure if it was GTR or GTS) merging onto the highway from Kennedy going east on the 401. 12.40am.
      89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
      98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
      2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
      1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
        Thought I'd park near him haha. Thanks for the ups, other than it has a 1/4" layer of dust on it... Gotta detail it this weekend.

SIDE NOTE

Buddy spotted a gunmetal? GTR on the 403 @ Ford Dr. Had a big touring spoiler, exhaust and I think wheels (only have a cell pic from the rear). Dealer plated.
        Yea I drove my skyline the next day and parked beside him as well. He musta wondered what was going on hahah.
        1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
        1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
        2003 Lexus LS430
        1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Spotted Shaz on Hillcrest/Kirwin on Saturday morning, I was in the light blue M6.
          1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
            Spotted black wingless Skyline (not sure if it was GTR or GTS) merging onto the highway from Kennedy going east on the 401. 12.40am.
            That was me. Had a carbon fiber trunk. It was a GTS-t. Had my rice tank spoiler off that day.
            (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
            1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
            2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• spotted beautiful black GTR westbound on burnhamthorpe rd around 6:30 or so, we had a nice chat for a while ( i was driving grey toyota avalon , short hair) you had Advan rims with red lip lining and you were wearing sunglasses i think you bought it a month ago 8)
              Originally posted by Snow
              They should build an island in the shape of a race track, and then build the track under it. And air condition that b!tch.
              Originally posted by DreadedFist
              If it's not metal its POOP.

Comment

• I saw black stock gts-t and 2009 gtr around 4pm at kennedy and 14 th. I think thats the name of the road. Anyways i was in that white 150 Ledesma truck
                1997 Ford F150 4x4
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                Originally posted by Tap56
                With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

• saw a white R32 heading south on west mall right before bloor st and after eva road around 12ish. white R32 had a GTR front but no badging so im assuming its a GTR , ps it looked really good :bow down:
                  Originally posted by Snow
                  They should build an island in the shape of a race track, and then build the track under it. And air condition that b!tch.
                  Originally posted by DreadedFist
                  If it's not metal its POOP.

Comment

• seen a beautifull ,black, (i think, if not ,then gunmetal), gtr in whitby today around 7pm, on rossland making a left on anderson.

EDIT: did i mention it was beautifull???

Comment

• Originally posted by R32_TDOT View Post
                      spotted beautiful black GTR westbound on burnhamthorpe rd around 6:30 or so, we had a nice chat for a while ( i was driving grey toyota avalon , short hair) you had Advan rims with red lip lining and you were wearing sunglasses i think you bought it a month ago 8)

hey, that was me. lol

it was nice chattin with ya.

how did the interview go?

Comment

• spotted a sweet white GTR in mississauga, getting off the 403 at mavis, northbound. today at 330pm.

Comment

• saw a flat black r32 in mississauga going south on kennedy rd just b4 matheson at around 3:30 not sure if gtr or not but had an r34 front end and gold rims...looked pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by gtr_69 View Post
                            saw a flat black r32 in mississauga going south on kennedy rd just b4 matheson at around 3:30 not sure if gtr or not but had an r34 front end and gold rims...looked pretty good
                            i think that was k-style's car.

Comment

• Saw a gunmetal GTR in Dundas yesterday around 3. It was driving down Olympic drive past Garden Gallery. Nice to see another skyline in Dundas !!
                              You on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SRC View Post
                                Saw a gunmetal GTR in Dundas yesterday around 3. It was driving down Olympic drive past Garden Gallery. Nice to see another skyline in Dundas !!
                                You on here?
                                did it have a "DUNDAS FOREVER" sign in the back window?

j/k. i used to live in dundas too. i was probably the only person that didn't drive UNDER the speed limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X