Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king cobra where in mississauga are you ? I am by square one so we should meet up for cruise!
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by king_cobra View Post
      did it have a "DUNDAS FOREVER" sign in the back window?

j/k. i used to live in dundas too. i was probably the only person that didn't drive UNDER the speed limit.
      hahaha maybe I should rock one screw Hamilton....we're still Dundas.....FOREVER !!!!!!

and omg I know.....Dundas has been takin over by old people now man its crazy. Old folks homes being built on every block hahah

Comment

• sq1

yea right give me a shout too I live right by sq1 aha
        2001 Lexus ES300 (DD)
        1991 Skyline GTS-T w/ Bee R324 conversion (Projekt)
        1991 Supra Targa Top 5spd (Projekt) SOLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by k-style View Post
          yea right give me a shout too I live right by sq1 aha
          should come to the meet April 10th, check the event section.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
            king cobra where in mississauga are you ? I am by square one so we should meet up for cruise!
            hey man,

i live in the sq1 area as well.

ya i'm down for a meet. there's about 5 of us in the same area now.

kstyle - when did you wanna to set this up?

Comment

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
              should come to the meet April 10th, check the event section.
              awesome!

i dunno how i missed that thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRC View Post
                Saw a gunmetal GTR in Dundas yesterday around 3. It was driving down Olympic drive past Garden Gallery. Nice to see another skyline in Dundas !!
                You on here?
                He's not the only one, my Skyline has been in Dundas for almost three years now! Hahaha, but I think I saw that same GTR the other day.....Was it sans the front bumper?
                1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
                1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                2003 Lexus LS430
                1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Originally posted by bWiLKINS View Post
                  He's not the only one, my Skyline has been in Dundas for almost three years now! Hahaha, but I think I saw that same GTR the other day.....Was it sans the front bumper?
                  haha no way. Well I guess I have spent most of the past 2 years in Calgary. Where abouts in town are ya? I'm over by St Joe's Villa.

And if you mean without front bumper I think you saw me lol. Wingless silverish GTR......I was troubleshooting some issues and didnt feel like puttin the bumper back on.

Comment

• Spotted:

Black GTR R32 w/ stock GTR Rims in Stoney Creek on Hwy 8 and Greys. I was in my GTS-t. Great to see others on the road again. It didn't seem any one braved the winter with the skyline in this region other than me

Comment

• Originally posted by SRC View Post
                      haha no way. Well I guess I have spent most of the past 2 years in Calgary. Where abouts in town are ya? I'm over by St Joe's Villa.

And if you mean without front bumper I think you saw me lol. Wingless silverish GTR......I was troubleshooting some issues and didnt feel like puttin the bumper back on.
                      Yea man that was you. I live over by Highland, I saw you coming up Castlewood toward the school.
                      1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
                      1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                      2003 Lexus LS430
                      1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• spotted @ Total JDM

as stated .. saw 1 BLK GTS and 1 that seemed like a GTR BLK w/white hood and bumper and a BLK 180sx, rolled in around 1:30pm ..
                        If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick2 View Post
                          as stated .. saw 1 BLK GTS and 1 that seemed like a GTR BLK w/white hood and bumper and a BLK 180sx, rolled in around 1:30pm ..
                          if it was a black wingless gts with a carbon fibre hood and a black gts with gtr wing. then i know those guys. the wingless gts is rr32gtrr on the boards.

spotted red r35 at the petro canada on kennedy and finch. i was there giving my sc400 a quick wash.
                          Devil R sponsored by:
                          Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Ya that was me and rb25-R32. Both were GTS's. My hood latch broke so I got a new one from them. The black 180 was also the guy with the old army 240.
                            (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                            1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                            2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• hhahah.. ur avatar looks like you also ... i think your the guy that bought my headlights off me .. remember you saying that you where gonna mod it up to make more air flow for the intake ...
                              If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

hhahah.. ur avatar looks like you also ... i think your the guy that bought my headlights off me .. remember you saying that you where gonna mod it up to make more air flow for the intake ...
                                Yes, That was me. The headlight is baller right now. It has a projector in there and a hole for the air. Looks good.
                                (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                                1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                                2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X