This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEI View Post
    haloo that was me and my friends.. next time come say hi! im at that tims alot..
    Yeah i will, I'm still a youngster though. but from the owners ive met at that tims, a lot of them are very friendly! hah, im only 17, but i like to think i know a bit about these cars. and i didnt want to act like some random walking up to a guy trying to enjoy a coffee cause I liked his car lol.
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• its ok we are young too!! (well i like to think i am haha) im 21, the stock r32 is 19 and the other r324 is 21 if im not wrong just tell me ur nic on the forum and ill let u sit in

Comment

• lol

don't be shy..
        Originally posted by SEI View Post
        its ok we are young too!! (well i like to think i am haha) im 21, the stock r32 is 19 and the other r324 is 21 if im not wrong just tell me ur nic on the forum and ill let u sit in
        2001 Lexus ES300 (DD)
        1991 Skyline GTS-T w/ Bee R324 conversion (Projekt)
        1991 Supra Targa Top 5spd (Projekt) SOLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by k-style View Post
          don't be shy..
          haha I wont...wow that would be quite the experience...the only skyline i've sat in was a R324 at the autoshow last year, door was open so i figured Id see whats goin on. after about 5 seconds, thousands of screaming japanese run up to me waving keys at me, coming to lock the door. EVEN THOUGH one of them said i could sit in it to take some pictures.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Spotted a black R33 this morning on the corner of St-Raymond/Le Plateau in Gatineau heading into Timies.
            R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• Was travelling eastbound on Albion near Islington when I spotted a white Skyline (unmarked with GTR body) travelling westbound. Car looked sexy all dirty. Anyone on here?
              sigpic

Comment

• gunmetal stock gtr with an exhaust. you were parked outside tryst. i was inside for a few minutes before i had to jet.
                Devil R sponsored by:
                Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• gurveer! saw you in your silver GTR at 24 and eagle. worst wheel fitment evarrr lol. I know you're on the boards!

Comment

• Saw Burly's GTS-t parked in the Mohawk parking lot yesterday next to that blacked out G36. Very nice!
                    1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
                    1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                    2003 Lexus LS430
                    1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Thought I'd park near him haha. Thanks for the ups, other than it has a 1/4" layer of dust on it... Gotta detail it this weekend.

SIDE NOTE

Buddy spotted a gunmetal? GTR on the 403 @ Ford Dr. Had a big touring spoiler, exhaust and I think wheels (only have a cell pic from the rear). Dealer plated.
                      '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Spotted a white R35 at St Clair & O'Connor driven by I believe chinese girl, anyone here or their girlfriend?

Comment

• White R35 outside a company on Rutherford S in Brampton, just north of Orenda. I've seen the car a few times now, what a beauty .
                          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• gurveer's silver skyline @ my work getting a wash!
                            I take back my wheel fitment statement... those were your winters

much better with the Desmond Marquis Promodas! And you didn't even know they are sick-ass wheels :hit newb:

other people come to my wash in cambridge! free ****, yo?

Comment

• look wat i saw today at lunch

it was REAL nice. LOL

Who is this? anyone now?? was in whitby. pizza pizza, @ 12:30ish

Comment

• ^not to bust your balls but im pretty sure that person would appreciate if you didnt plaster his license plate on the internet.
                                Devil R sponsored by:
                                Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Working...
                                X