Clear All

• Originally posted by HTR-Maniac View Post
    nope, not me

Comment

• saw a silver gtr going west on elgin mills at 1:29. very nice car
      soon to come
      mk4 supra

Comment

• spotted a mint grey r32 GTR at futureshop in st catherines by fairview mall.
        that car was beautiful.
        BPU 1JZGTE SOARER

Comment

• Originally posted by corey1621 View Post
          i saw a black skyline at the walmart in st.catharines on 4th avenue just wondering if you're from around the area!i was driving my 4 door gts-t
          I think that might've been me. I frequent that Wal-Mart all the time.
          1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M - Black Pearl Metallic
          1998 Subaru Forester S - Diamond Black on Orange STi swapped track slut
          2007 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Sports - Rally Blue Mica (297.7whp)

Comment

• Silver GTS-4 in st. Catharines, pulled into my driveway and the driver kept telling me I needed rims. Ah-hem, COREY!!
            (FYI: I have 17's but my mom snatched them and put them on her Z32).

Also spotted, a black GTS-T at the Niagara Falls cruise night on Sunday. I didn't get a chance to talk to you, maybe next time!

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
            Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

• Black R31 Skyline in Abbotsford, rough looking.Anyone know anything about it?
              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Where is this place called abbotsford Must be in the "Western Section"

Comment

• Black GTS-T with the Do luck kit at the theatre in Markham. I was parked like right behind you in my parents Jetta, wish I had the skyline that would a made for a smile when you got back outside.

I'm glad I didn't pounce on that Do-luck kit though, I would have broken that front bumper SO fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
                    Black GTS-T with the Do luck kit at the theatre in Markham. I was parked like right behind you in my parents Jetta, wish I had the skyline that would a made for a smile when you got back outside.

I'm glad I didn't pounce on that Do-luck kit though, I would have broken that front bumper SO fast.
                    99% sure its jayjay. i cant remember his nick on the boards. but if its a black gts-t with a red line going around the whole kit, then thats definitely him.
                    Devil R sponsored by:
                    Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• ya, @ fmp?

Comment

• Grey GTS-t spotted on HWY.27 in Vaughan yesterday. Was dropped, rims were a silver face with what looked like a polished lip? I know they weren't stockers. I always see you on HWY 27, even spotted you a couple of times on Martin Grove. Who are you??? It was nice and quiet too
                        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• spotted: red gtr going east on lawrence west just past the winners. also saw a slammed 350z grey with some big rims on the danforth very nice....

Comment

• saw a black gtr on lundys around 10:30pm, black, dropped, chrome wheels, looked real nice
                            BPU 1JZGTE SOARER

Comment

• Spotted saturday night Black GTS-T
                              you were on a red light and I was on Rosemont and you probably Dickson/lacordaire.

I waved at you hehe
                              Marc-André
                              _________
                              2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                              ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Originally posted by MissModel View Post
                                Silver GTS-4 in st. Catharines, pulled into my driveway and the driver kept telling me I needed rims. Ah-hem, COREY!!
                                (FYI: I have 17's but my mom snatched them and put them on her Z32).

Also spotted, a black GTS-T at the Niagara Falls cruise night on Sunday. I didn't get a chance to talk to you, maybe next time!
                                ya you do have 17's and your mom did snatch them.... and she curb rashed them sooooo........... YOU NEED RIMS!!!!! lol
                                1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T 4 Door
                                1993 Nissan 240SX S13 (Drift Project)

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew
                                LIVE FAST, DIE LAUGHING...

Comment

Working...
                                X