Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw you: Black GTR around 7:20 stuck in the right lane on the 20 East bound right after Angrinion. and in traffic.

tried to wave, but to no avail :drive:
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Saw a Black GTS-T at parking at IKEA near Lesile and Sheppard. It has black wheels with red lip. And Recaro SRD look alikes with Nismo stitch on them.
      10 Infiniti FX35
      09 Infiniti G37X coupe
      02 Subaru WRX....sold
      01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
      90-00-08 BNR32
      92 NX2000...sold
      95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by klys View Post
        saw you: Black GTR around 7:20 stuck in the right lane on the 20 East bound right after Angrinion. and in traffic.

tried to wave, but to no avail :drive:
        yeah that was me... the first time I took the GTR to work and my rad started to leak badly in the parking garage :hit newb:
        Alex
        1991 Skyline GT-R
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post
          Saw a Black GTS-T at parking at IKEA near Lesile and Sheppard. It has black wheels with red lip. And Recaro SRD look alikes with Nismo stitch on them.
          Ya that was me. Took my gf there cause she needed 'stuff'. Those seats are really comfy, lol.
          89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
          98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
          2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
          1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
            Ya that was me. Took my gf there cause she needed 'stuff'. Those seats are really comfy, lol.
            Car looks very good and clean...:-D I didnt take a very close look but the seats actually looks pretty good.
            10 Infiniti FX35
            09 Infiniti G37X coupe
            02 Subaru WRX....sold
            01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
            90-00-08 BNR32
            92 NX2000...sold
            95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

• white GTR on the DVP on friday. I was going the other way, dunno if you saw mine...
              1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
              2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
              2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

• saw a gunmetal GTR on Saturday (Aug 16th) at roughly 12am. Major intersection was Bay/Gerrard downtown. Car looked clean.....it was dark but i think it was an asian fellow driving, either way nice car!
                1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Metallic Blue R32 AYR/Paris

Around lunch time in AYR/Paris area, I am not familiar but cant be more than one there, especially in that color. I was in the grey STi gave you a heads up of the cops in the direction you were headed

Comment

• Sheppard & McCowan around 12am

I think it was a black gts(maybe gtr) with black rims/silver lip. I think it was a brown dude driving it and yes i heard your BOV. I was in the black gts with black rims/red lip. I looked over and said to my girl, damn those are nice rims. Then i saw the GT emblem and I said damn that's a Skyline, lol.
                    89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                    98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                    2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                    1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• In markham area near commerce gate black or grey GTS or R you were sitting at the left turn lane no spoiler looks nice.
                      Steve
                      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Coming down the queensway towards mississauga this morning around 8am this is Kyles old car im guessing the GTS T with the R324 coversion you honked at me and I flashed my highs looks good! were you passing through or do you live by there?
                        Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by STiNG View Post
                          Around lunch time in AYR/Paris area, I am not familiar but cant be more than one there, especially in that color. I was in the grey STi gave you a heads up of the cops in the direction you were headed
                          hey that must've been me! lol
                          I don't recall where, albeit my memory is taunting me with a vague picture.. what was the landscape? near any buildings/highways/bridges/speed limit changes?

Comment

• 8:00am this morning on my way to work i spotted a light beige skyline parked accross from Sault College, in Sault Ste. Marie. Since i am the only (other) Skyline in the city this was pretty surprising. If you come on here pm me, i'd like to meet a fellow owner.
                            Tџяϊsмř

Comment

• Black GTS(?)

Warden and Steeles Area
                              Parking lot of Boston Pizza at at 8PM

Comment

• Was there a denny's in that parking lot ?

Comment

Working...
                                X