Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a red Nissan GT-R on the 15 North Decarie in montreal today at 1:40 PM! looked amazing...wonder who got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
      hey that must've been me! lol
      I don't recall where, albeit my memory is taunting me with a vague picture.. what was the landscape? near any buildings/highways/bridges/speed limit changes?
      You were headed towards Paris all trees and farms man.

Comment

• Red GTR passed right in front of my apartment in Anjou. around 6pm on a well know street
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Avenue Rd & Lawrence Nissan Dealership

Saw a silver/grey Nissan GT-R at that dealership with a SOLD sign on the dash. I wonder who bought it? We will probably never see that person on these boards.
          89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
          98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
          2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
          1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Saw a silver GTS-T at timmies on Dundas on Monday night. He drove right past my car. The car was also wingless.
            Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• friend called, said theres a black skyline parked out in front of the student center at Centennial?? who could it be???

Comment

• saw a GTS by the Super Wal Mart on Warden today. Actually parked beside me. I was driving an Audi A4
                SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• Spotted a black(or dark) R33 GTS-T on the 40 West took exit Christoph-colomb Around 5Pm Thursday
                  Marc-André
                  _________
                  2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                  ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Originally posted by love4GT-R
                    i saw a grey gtr drive on elgin mills on sat at around 2:30ish just wondering if anyone on here owns it
                    where on elgin mills it probbaly me

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                      I think it was a black gts(maybe gtr) with black rims/silver lip. I think it was a brown dude driving it and yes i heard your BOV. I was in the black gts with black rims/red lip. I looked over and said to my girl, damn those are nice rims. Then i saw the GT emblem and I said damn that's a Skyline, lol.
                      that was me right in front the sports national trafficlights you turned right i think.it actually a gunmetal gray and it's a gtr

Comment

• Originally posted by malibusst View Post
                        friend called, said theres a black skyline parked out in front of the student center at Centennial?? who could it be???
                        hey i think that was me ???

Comment

• hey next time your there, just call my cell... 647-209-1970...

Comment

• Anyone on here go to Mohawk College on Fennell? I saw both a black GTS and a silver GTR at the school today just wondering who you were haha. I dont drive my GTS to school so I guess you'll never see mine there!
                            1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
                            1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
                            2003 Lexus LS430
                            1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

• Hah that was me in the gtr and Andrew (BurlyR32) in the gts. We have class at fennell on Fridays.

Comment

• Yep that was me.

As for the tires spinning... I swear it was because it was wet
                                '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X