• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all my buddy told me was gunmetal gtr, no spoiler, and stickers

Comment

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
      all my buddy told me was gunmetal gtr, no spoiler, and stickers
      twas the one. chris, i knew it wasn't you.

i hoping it was Spanky, was looking for a big STATUS sticker on the rear glass, lol.
      -bb

Comment

• [QUOTE=big-byrd;263980]twas the one. chris, i knew it wasn't you.

that was me.. the cop just wanted to see the car, said that my licenceplate was hanging, but then started a whole convo about how the car must handle and such... turns out he owns a RHD 300zx.... super cool guys.... no ticket and if your laughing at me...
        F$*K OFF... :drive:

Comment

• since when has there been stickers on your car manni? I didnt see it myself but thats what my buddy said.

Comment

• i put the pissing ostrich forum stickers on the side of my car for the c7 cruise... just havnt pulled them off...

Comment

• spotted I think blk or grey GTR w/ arc intercooler.. @ 12:30ish on williams parkway/410 at a stop light on the right side of the lane ...
              If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• I don't think it had an ARC intercooler, but I do think it was malibusst

Comment

• yeah that was me, and no arc intercooler... just a fat one...

Comment

• Originally posted by big-byrd View Post
                    twas the one. chris, i knew it wasn't you.

i hoping it was Spanky, was looking for a big STATUS sticker on the rear glass, lol.
                    Hey you bastard. Dont wish that on me LOL

Dont think they would like the shaved R-compounds on the street too much.

But I drive like a granny in that thing so I've been safe.

Comment

• Black GTS on the 403..took the exit to Mavis..

Was in the blue audi..nice ride! loved the sound!

Comment

• yesterday (sat.) spotted on hwy 7 and laidlaw i think....where the dealerships are in markham and the two coinwashes......gunmetal GTR no tints

also spoted yesterday gunmetal gtr no tints (have a feeling its the same car made a left onto richmond and got pulled over...not entirely sure why.....my buddy yelled its that a silvia OMG SOO SICK.....he was drunk and just wanted to be stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Z-Tuned View Post
                          But I drive like a granny in that thing so I've been safe.
                          i noticed.

don't worry Spanky, you know i'm playing.
                          -bb

Comment

• Spotted today on the 40 heading West

Black or Gunmetal GTR with brembo brakes

around christophe-colomb

hum salt
                            Marc-André
                            _________
                            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Saw a white GTR heading west on Queen at Mcvean tonight. Asian girl in the passenger seat I think. Speak up! Very nice GTR.
                              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Saw a nice dark/black R32 parked on St. George St. at University of Toronto today at around 7:30PM. Saw the rear-lights when I was walking by and then stopped when I noticed the front lights too... BACK-Tracked and ended up staring in awe at the four round lights of an R32. XD First one I've ever seen in person...

Anyways, the front end skirt was modded exposing the intercooler, rear skirt has a red trim along the bottom, and spoiler has been removed and the holes on the trunk-lid for the spoiler have been patched up. Badged with a Hankook (Spelling?) sticker on the Right hand side door. And the license plate starts with AYPH. Dunno if it was an actual GT-R or some other model didn't make out the badging of the car, cause it was dark...

But damnit, seriously it's the first time I've ever seen one in person, gotta say though, I was thinking it'd be a bit bigger. Hahahaha. Seriously though... nice car it was.

*Goes off with one more thing on his list of things to see in life checked off...*

Comment

Working...
                                X