Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black skyline GTs-T I believe it was with black/red lip wheels. Waved back as I flashed lights

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumble32 View Post
      hey, i saw a silver skyline 4 door gts-t close to euro drive in burlington!...who was it!???? and why didnt you notice another silver skyline right beside you. aha
      Thats FastPat. Lives in oakville, but works in burlington. Stock Silver GTS-t sedan?
      '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumble32 View Post
        hey, i saw a silver skyline 4 door gts-t close to euro drive in burlington!...who was it!???? and why didnt you notice another silver skyline right beside you. aha
        I saw you on the highway in the far left lane and then I noticed you were right beside me at the last second as I past you on brant I think it was. I like woke up 15 minutes before that so i wasnt all there ....
        Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• 1 White & 1 Black (brampton/404 South)

Tuesday 25th Saw a white one on the 404S in the collectors. You waved back. I saw your car and tapped the gas @ you, you heard the flat 4 and waved right away. (Silver/Grey STi)

Last Sat22nd on Elgin Drive in Brampton a black car with really really bright HID's I couldnt tell it was a skyline even in the afternoon the lights had so much glare. I only knew from your tail lights.

Nice seeing you guys. I see more Skylines than STi's LOL

Comment

• Saw a gunmetal GTR parked on the street in downtown oakville I think I know who it is ... forgot who owns it tho haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
              Saw a gunmetal GTR parked on the street in downtown oakville I think I know who it is ... forgot who owns it tho haha.
              T'was meeeee
              I'm Dave, Cheers~ Nice to meet you!
              1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
              If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
              Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

• roughly around 3 -4:00pm yesterday @ brampton, in between dixie and tomken; my boss saw a black gts ?! that got into a fender bender with a truck .. He specifically said to him " how are you going to find parts for that ? " and he replied " Im f**ked !!! "
                If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Who hit who?
                  '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• truck hit the rear end
                    If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick2 View Post
                      truck hit the rear end
                      please god tell me it wasnt paul from splitfires car.....im buying it off him if it was im going to be so pissed
                      you might be smarter then me but when you need something moved who do you call????

Comment

• Anyone out there other than SkyLizzle and GTS-4Skyline driving an R32 in Oakville, ON that I dont know about? :-D
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ix View Post
                          please god tell me it wasnt paul from splitfires car.....im buying it off him if it was im going to be so pissed
                          He doesn't own a Black GTS-T, he has 2 silver GTRs. I thought he sold it long time ago? What's done to the one your buying anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                            Anyone out there other than SkyLizzle and GTS-4Skyline driving an R32 in Oakville, ON that I dont know about? :-D
                            me, right here, 4 Door GTS-t.

Comment

• (Toronto)

i always see this dude in a white gtr around jane & finch.
                              and yesterday at 10:30pm saw the white gtr again at duffrin & highway7.

the car's got white rims i belive, and a huge a$$ exhaust, and it sits pretty oddly high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muay_Thai_Dan View Post
                                (Toronto)

i always see this dude in a white gtr around jane & finch.
                                and yesterday at 10:30pm saw the white gtr again at duffrin & highway7.

the car's got white rims i belive, and a huge a$$ exhaust, and it sits pretty oddly high.
                                think i just saw this car in scarborough, i thinki was on birchmount... not too sure, i was in the gunmetal gtr who honked and waved...

Comment

Working...
                                X