Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a R32 GTR in Brampton, in a driveway Near Sandalwood.

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
    spoted this one the other day gettin a wash. anyones?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ205100620
    Thats Corey's. I dont know if hes a member here, When I was in the market to buy one I looked at his. That car is mighty fast...
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Saw a skyline on fallowfield near the merivale intersection this morning at around 8, i was in my gtr, nice ride! are you on here by any chance?

Comment

• Around 7-8pm I saw a Gunmetal GTR on southdale road in London. First time iv seen that one. Looks sexy!
        Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Black R32 GTR in the Dorval Crossing West plaza in Oakville at around 6:15pm.

Saw you drive in - I was walking in front of Scotiabank pointing out your car to my daughter (8 years old and already becoming a Skyline aficionado).
          '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
          at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnyjohnny
            Black R32 GTR in the Dorval Crossing West plaza in Oakville at around 6:15pm.

Saw you drive in - I was walking in front of Scotiabank pointing out your car to my daughter (8 years old and already becoming a Skyline aficionado).
            saw the same car same time, exiting goodlife. Damn I wish I'd seen you guys!
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Haha...was wondering if I'd seen the car before you!
              '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
              at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

• Spotted a silver R35 in Collingwood, exiting the Wal-Mart over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnyjohnny View Post
                  Haha...was wondering if I'd seen the car before you!
                  yeah you got me , you got lucky though. If i had a job title (other than my current employment) id be 'Skyline Spotter' or something.

its a bit out there...the two times ive seen Skylines in that plaza, ive walked in and found the driver and started shooting the **** with them. conveniently, both times I was wearing a Nismo shirt, and my HKS shirt, which made me look like I had some idea of what I was talking about haha. turns out they were Mikes911 and another fellow named Mike with a black 32 GTS with transformers badges on it..dont know if hes a member here.

Comment

• Silver GTR in milton, I was the honda kid.

Comment

• if its the one with the graffics then thats shaz10, we spotted eachother at the rabba plaza at Derry and Trudeau in Milton the other day. Had a nice chat. Great guy.

Comment

• nope lol, found out this morning it was dubalik, I ran into him at Derry and Thompson.

kyle, you should join us at the Skymeet on the 19th, always looking for more attendees

Comment

• I wish. I'm a touring musician and I'm on tour all of June. I plan to be in attendance to when ever I can possibly make it though.

We should have a Milton hang though regardless!

Comment

• Originally posted by xkylex View Post
                            I wish. I'm a touring musician and I'm on tour all of June. I plan to be in attendance to when ever I can possibly make it though.

We should have a Milton hang though regardless!
                            Sounds good. Im down as well, I love driving out to Milton.

Comment

• Just scoped a white 33 GTS pulling into the canadian tire/gas station at mavis and britannia

Comment

• R35 going North on 404 today...I was in a GO bus lol going to Union

Comment

Working...
                                X