This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coston View Post
    two skylines, one r32 (black gts) with a body kit and lotsa stickers, another white (r33) again with a body kit, carbon buildup on the bumper on the queensway heading west last night around 1130-12.

every time i see another skizzy im never in my own
    in ottawa?
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• yes sir.

Comment

• nevermind then! we have that exact combo here and theyre always driving together

Comment

• just saw a wine red silvia followed by a black skyline on prince of wales. nice lookin cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
            nevermind then! we have that exact combo here and theyre always driving together
            two man wolfpack hahaha i usually cruise with my two buddies too.

Comment

• Originally posted by coston View Post
              two man wolfpack hahaha i usually cruise with my two buddies too.
              yeah, boyfriend and girlfriend so if both of their cars are running at the same time, you can usually find them together

Comment

• A white R32 GT-R in Kitchener turning right onto bleams from homer watson around 12:50 today.
                1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                  nevermind then! we have that exact combo here and theyre always driving together
                  Haha remember I dont have any stickers other than my gtrcanada.com one... Wierd tho it's my area too lol
                  1990 Skyline GTR
                  1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                  CBR 600 Stunt
                  2001 Volvo VNL660
                  Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Spotted a Wine Red R32 GTR in Oshawa at the XTS show near the lakefront. I heard another skyline was there when people walking by told me that I wasnt the only skyline there and the other one was being stupid.... way to go..

Also spotted a (i think grey) R32 GTR going west bound on the 401 around 22.00h. You saw me and I pulled up next to you and waved

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                    Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• Anyone on here from Peterborough, just buy an R33 GTS?

I was headin to Walmart and saw it down the street. I drove up in my R32 GTS and snapped a pic(if you're on here I hope you don't mind)

Lookin good!

Comment

• A couple friends of mine spoted silver R33 last night in Mississauga on the 401 around the 407- they had a silver G35, a white mustang and a brown mustang. Heard there was some spirited driving if that helps jog your memory .
                        '95 GTR

Comment

• who was in the r32 ripping down meadowlands today? i crossed on merivale and saw you after i parked in the lot.

Comment

• JUICY13-something...GT-R in Markham with twin side exhausts.

Comment

• Black R33 GTS going south on the 400 this morining, saw you at the last second in my R32 going north.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberspyder View Post
                                JUICY13-something...GT-R in Markham with twin side exhausts.
                                meet that guy , hes from HK not on the boards though. love his exhaust system.
                                cars bone stock but lovely.
                                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                                X