This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nexsys View Post
    Spotted what im sure was an R33 non-gtr model on Upper sherman Ave a Few days ago in hamilton, ON
    Silver ?

Comment

• yes, was about 7ish in the morning, i was just pulling in my drive way from getting home from work
      '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
      '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• A silver R32 GTR outside of Crabby Joes in London last night. Looked clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by xkylex View Post
          A silver R32 GTR outside of Crabby Joes in London last night. Looked clean.
          That was me
          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• A silver R32 GTR outside of Crabby Joes in London last night. Looked really clean. .

Comment

• crap. its so friggen hard to post on here with a blackberry.

it looked really good. though man, was driving home from playing a show at the Music Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by xkylex View Post
                crap. its so friggen hard to post on here with a blackberry.

it looked really good. though man, was driving home from playing a show at the Music Hall.
                Thanks man! Doing my best to keep it in tip top form.

Comment

• Dark colored R32

consumers road in whitby ..was after 9pm

2days ago

Comment

• Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
                    That was me
                    My friend saw you too! turning on to wellington. My GTR was parked at moxies. I was working
                    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• spotted a silver r33 at trillium off queensway, a new gtr on the QEW at cawthra, a silver r32 at hurontario and eglinton (we spoke while driving said to find you on here pm if you see this), 2 r32's leaving 403 and dundas timmies. all this in 2 days! and last a 91 r32 in my driveway evey morning

Comment

• Just saw a dark red r32 heading west on hwy 9 almost to the 400.

Comment

• Just saw a black R32 gtr near rathburn and willowbrook trail. Anyone here?

Comment

• saw a black r33 in renfrew around 8 am this morning on 8th street it then pulled into the mcdonalds parking lot. i waved from my bosses porch but you didnt see car looks really nice are you on here man are you from renfrew
                            1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Summer toy
                            1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T "Thommy Kaira" Project Car
                            2003 Ford Escape Sport - winter beater
                            1995 Hinda Civic SI - Project car

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftacular View Post
                              Dark colored R32

consumers road in whitby ..was after 9pm

2days ago
                              prob me.

Comment

• two skylines, one r32 (black gts) with a body kit and lotsa stickers, another white (r33) again with a body kit, carbon buildup on the bumper on the queensway heading west last night around 1130-12.

every time i see another skizzy im never in my own

Comment

Working...
                                X