X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh ya! ahaha oops

Comment

• MAN how come nobody ever sees me? I have to be the most abusive driver on these forums (when it comes to driving km's) how cant anyone ever see me?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
        MAN how come nobody ever sees me? I have to be the most abusive driver on these forums (when it comes to driving km's) how cant anyone ever see me?

Not a lot of people mention that they saw someone. I really dont give a rats ass if I see another GTR on Torontos roads. But a GTS, now thats rare around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
          MAN how come nobody ever sees me? I have to be the most abusive driver on these forums (when it comes to driving km's) how cant anyone ever see me?
          you probably go to the wrong places. lol. i see a lot of gtrc members on a regular basis. some i even bump into randomly(terrh). lol. what does your gtr look like? about the kms thing. i might have you beat. i put on about 100-200km a day on my gtr.
          Devil R sponsored by:
          Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• HOLY #$%$ 1-200 kms a day!!! Yea you win!!! Hahaha its funny that a GTS is so rare around here. But yea my car is black W silver stock rims, ARC intercooler and huge ass exhaust tip 5 1/4" its VERY quiet you definately wont hear me!

I'm alwayse around younge and sheppard area or driving along Yonge street to do stuff downtown. I live at Jane and Sheppard look for me around town. LOL I may be that guy thats seen from time to time at Jane and Finch cause I take the 400 alot.

Peace!
            sigpic

Comment

• Yea Assas1n I saw your car at import feast! I talked to you for a brief moment but you probably wouldent remember. I asked about the R33 wing. Nice car BTW too bad you put so many kms on it.
              sigpic

Comment

• thanks. it still has a lot of flaws like scratches and stuff. cars for me are meant to be driven. i wouldnt buy a car just to display it. plus ive never been stuck in my gtr but ive been stuck a few times in my gf's 240sx. 200kms is on a busy day. usually it'll just be around 100kms. i live in scarb but my gf is downtown so thats were i get most of my mileage from. honestly there were so many people that talked to me that day that i wouldnt really be able to remember. if you were wearing a short skirt or really tight pants, then i might've remembered. lol.
                Devil R sponsored by:

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• Most of your guy friends do where short skirts and tight pants Alex:drive:

Lawls
                  1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
                  If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
                  Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyLizzle View Post
                    Most of your guy friends do where short skirts and tight pants Alex:drive:

Lawls
                    thats why your one of my closest friends. hahahaha.
                    Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyLizzle View Post
                      Most of your guy friends do where short skirts and tight pants Alex:drive:

Lawls
                      All these talks of guys wearing tight stuff and short kids makes me glad that I dont see most of you driving aroud.
                      But I did see a blue gts with a gtr bodykit running around in the yonge and major mack area.

Comment

• i saw a grey gtr drive on elgin mills on sat at around 2:30ish just wondering if anyone on here owns it
                        soon to come
                        mk4 supra

Comment

• White R32 530pm qew/403 sauga

You had a JGTC style wing tagging me thru the friggin traffic...nice seeing u I was in the Salted STi...generally looks dirty silver/grey

Comment

• Black GTS-T Aurora

I saw a black GTS-T turning left from Leslie to Wellington and turned in around Bayview Sunday around 4-5 o'clock.

I believe a friend of mine saw the same one a few days earlier heading Northbound on the 400.

Come forth you Auroran with a Skiline, I thought I was going to be the first.

Comment

• Thats me heading to my friends house for the evening to tear apart a ka 240 motor lol
                              You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• iirc theres already a few people in aurora with skylines.
                                Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

Working...
                                X