This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magic Monkey View Post
    That was me, I have an 07 WRX too so I check out Subies I see also.
    Haha nice...subie and a skyline.

Good seein ya

Comment

• lowes newmarket sat @ 4:30ish. 4dr, big wing. anyone?
      92 GTR

Comment

• Originally posted by mikes911 View Post
        I think that was me heading west bound. Were you about to pull onto Royal Windsor from a road on the North side? Good eye, it it a GTROC sticker.

Mike

Yah that was me!
        Nice sticker.. I used to have one on my old GTR since the prev owner was the president of GTROC. I was thinking about putting one on my current one but since I dont know if the prev owner was a member of GTROC it might be ricey..... hmm if I join GTROC then maybe it wont be ricey. lol, jk

Nice car man!

Comment

• white GTR driving westbound on Dundas st. W. near Mississauga road. around 6:20 today
          :-o

Comment

• spotted gunmetal/silver r32 on bloor headed towards danforth. you honked and i waved my peace sign. i was dropping gf off and i tried catching up to you after. couldnt find you on the highway. lol.
            Devil R sponsored by:
            Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• driving somewhere last week, sister found herself a skyline. snapped a pic. This yours?

Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• i saw a black skyline at the walmart in st.catharines on 4th avenue just wondering if you're from around the area!i was driving my 4 door gts-t
                1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T 4 Door
                1993 Nissan 240SX S13 (Drift Project)

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew
                LIVE FAST, DIE LAUGHING...

Comment

• Brampton, Sunday 1st (Charlois/Moffat)

Was in the Grey STi, you were in a Gunmetal Skyline...inside streets I am sure you noticed...closest Ive seen a Skyline in my back yard

Comment

• ~6:30pm today, 401W Express, spotted a black GTS-4 with HID's(?).

i was the green S14 behind you.
                    -bb

Comment

• Steeles (West of Mavis) Wed 4th June 530pm

Grey/slightly blue stuck in da traffic...nice seein ya...was in the STi

Comment

• Spotted at f1 weekend

was in montreal for the f1 weekend and spotted this on the road , nice car who ever owns it props to a clean gtr man .

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                          driving somewhere last week, sister found herself a skyline. snapped a pic. This yours?

I think thats the Tomei GTR Oni-JDM imported. Nice to see the owner is driving her and putting it to some use!

Very nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by timo View Post
                            was in montreal for the f1 weekend and spotted this on the road , nice car who ever owns it props to a clean gtr man .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0tDmv-70WI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoNTSPdmA&feature=related hornblasters dot com, check it out , you install a train horn in your car.. little heavy (with the compressor, air tank etc) but blasts out enough decibels to make the would be thief permanently deaf.. :wobble::violin::twi

looks like this guy

Comment

• Silver/White at dyno on rutherford (brampton)

my dad was driving down rutherford to find a few civics and a nice skyline parked out front of Split/Spit fire, supposedly with a dyno. dont know if it was a gtr or gts, but he noticed the taillights and new my passion. Anyone know if this is yours? Hed like to find out about the shop, hes got a few toys of his own hed like to get some info on
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR heading North between clifford and mildmay, anybody on here? My buddy spotted it and thought it was mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X