Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok It could be It was 3am and I was tired as hell but I could have swore I saw skyline tailights on my way home from work. Hwy6 north of Fergus about 3:10am, anybody?

Comment

• Spotted a silver GTR on Pleasant St in Dartmouth around 1pm Friday.
      91 Skyline GTR -
      91 NX1600 - SR20 Swap

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
        Maybe it wasn't me than, my car is far from well kept . The sound there almost is none hahah and my rims are mis matched front and rear. How come you always see me apperantly and never throw anything or wave?
        Because you're always going the opposite way lol.

Another Skyline sighting: Saw another charcoal grey Skyline GTS-t on Thursday night, at around 8:30/9:00PM on Ansley Grove Rd. headed towards Hwy.7 in Vaughan. It was dark at the time so I didn't get a good look, car was fairly quiet sounding, again, you were headed in the opposite direction that I was. I'm seeing more and more Skylines everyday now.
        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• You were on queens st W and st patricks I was in one of the shops and heard your BOV as you flew by. Sounds nice. It was black and looked lowered nice n clean.
          Steve
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• spotted black r35 gtr on the 403 between erinmills and winston churchill
            he was going on to the 407 it was gorgeous

Zaheer
            BOOST THEORY AUTOMOTIVE AND PERFORMANCE INC.
            777 DUNDAS ST. WEST - (905) 232-3444
            MISSISSAUGA, ON L5C 4P6

Comment

• Saw a white GTS today at around 5ish pulling in at the petro-canada between Ste-Anne de bellevue and St-Jacques. Anyone from here?
              Alex
              1991 Skyline GT-R
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

• Saw another one today, this time I was with my Skyline, a Charcoal GTS4 on the 40 EST at around 7h00PM.
                Alex
                1991 Skyline GT-R
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

• saw a Gunmetal GT-R wht HIDs on Notre-Dame heading East right before dickson

I was about to wave, but I was in my subaru :hit newb:
                  Marc-André
                  _________
                  2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                  ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Saw black R35 parked alongside the TD bank on Lakeshore Rd in Oakville. I was very happy to fianlly see one on the road. :-D
                    Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• Gun metal GTR stuck on Notre Dame last week .. I believe it was thursday.. Had the haserds on, waiting for a tow truck.. sad sight
                      2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• gunmetal/silver r32. not sure if its a gts or gtr. saw you driving north on sherborne at around 12:30-1:00am. i had my gtr parked in front of my gfs apartment while i was talking to her. then i just see you pass by and i told my gf to get in the car asap cuz i wanna chase you and say hi. she just gives me the stare of death and we just continue on talking. lol.
                        Devil R sponsored by:
                        Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• Skyline, not sure of anything just saw it on Major Mac just after crossing the train tracks over in the back roads. Wednesday Night I saw you...

Comment

• Originally posted by STiNG View Post
                            Brampton Silver R32 on Steeles near Mississauga Rd headed west. I know the driver looked over @ the Grey STi.
                            hah that was me boss
                            1992 mazda rx7 TO4Z

1993 r1 rx7 20b monster ..project car in progress

Comment

• Spotted black gts with black rims parked beside Moxie's at Yong and Sheppard today at around 6:45 I think the driver saw me.I was going to say hi but there was a car behind me.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I saw a black skyline tonight, I was in the exit no 25 on the 15 south, couldn't see if it was a GTR or GTS.
                                Alex
                                1991 Skyline GT-R
                                2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

Working...
                                X