Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw you again... same place, you were just comming from Bayview this time, saw you turning into your buddies neighbourhood. Nice purr from your engine having fun with that motor :P

Comment

• White GTR with stock rims at Seneca today (404/finch) my buddy spotted you. Terrh? anybody?

Comment

• that was me

I also saw a BLACK GTST infront of pacific mall, I waved but wasn't sure if you saw me, I was in my gtr

this was yesterday, around 5PM.
        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
        2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
        2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

• Funny **** happened today LOL.

I saw " " (sorry I forgot your name) at Shell when I went to do gas today too bad you werent in the Skyline. Huge coincidence that I saw you.

10 mins later I get a call from a buddy of mine saying he saw me at Shell doing gas and talking to someone as he drove by LOL.

30 mins later on the 407 heading Eastbound just before dufferin I see one VERY sexy Silver GTR. Hahaha we had a waving conversation. Looked like someone in a red Altima was trying to race you with white smoke comming out of their exhaust LOL. NICE car. Anyone on here?
          sigpic

Comment

• Maybe Harvey? Is the beast awake yet?

LMGT4's on it?
            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
              Maybe Harvey? Is the beast awake yet?

LMGT4's on it?
              The beast never slept

LMGT4's arent going on this car. Next Skyline. One without rust Still sick rims I plan to put on it in a month though.
              sigpic

Comment

• Brampton/Shoppers World Black R32

At 745pm you were coming out of the buildings beside Shoppers world I was in the dirty silver STi coming back from the post office with some brake parts

Comment

• That was you ? I saw an STI and I had one though. Sweet STI!. LOL
                  You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
                    That was you ? I saw an STI and I had one though. Sweet STI!. LOL
                    Haha...one day I will be getting a GTR no complaints with the STi...want both Nice seein ya

Comment

• Any GTR's or GTS up near Uxbridge / Port Perry area?
                      Just wondering 8)

Comment

• saw one on Erin Mills? i think..

Ummm, I was in my friends car, i stuck my hand out and tried to give you the thumbs up lol

white with a black/cf hood?, looked really really mean!

Comment

• saw u again i think .. this time at the heartland tim hortons .. u were surrounded by cars and blocked off by a truck so i dunno haha..

i was in the blue audi a4, just passed by after gettin some food :drive:

Comment

• Friday April 11th; Black; Chingcuasy and Steeles in Brampton going westbound. Didn't want to honk or anything as I was in my Jeep and it looked like you were moving forward to avoid eye contact. lol

Also...

Monday April 14th; White GTR; Hwy 7 just east of Airport Rd in Brampton pulling out from a side road (back of Nissan); we did some honking at each other.
                            "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• Elgin Mills Costco, yesterday, pale blue GTS (T?) with MY Racing stickers.

Brendan

Comment

• Black GT-R, male driving, with blonde (g/f perhaps?) in the passenger seat.

Spotted going down Bayly in Ajax. I was in a dark blue Mazda Protege behind you. You turned left on Burcher.

Doing things right is never cheap, and doing things cheap is never right...
                                If NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, does HOMO stand for Honda Motorsports?

Comment

Working...
                                X