Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i keep seeing a gunmetal GTR with bronze rims (cr kai?) around leslie and lawrence...anyone here?

Comment

• SPOTTED: Gunmetal skyline in Sault Ste Marie, 2nd Line & Korah Rd by RBC. If you're on here PM me, nice to see another one in town.
      Tџяϊsмø

Comment

• spotted silver r33 gts on dunas and 403 tims really nice car i was in the black gtst

steve
        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• gunmetal R35 GTR! Never thought I'd see one of these, but alas, a pain in the ass trip to toronto serves up 7:45, it just came off of the QEW I think and turned westbound onto queensway ave right beside sherway mall. it took off rather briskly so I got to hear it

and since my gf was too slow to take a picture of it, the world said "sorry" by letting me drive by a parked ferrari, a porche 911 turbo and a gt3 within like 200ft from where I saw the GTR.

Comment

• spotted orange with possibly a black hood R33 GTS-T on 401 eastbound around Mavis Rd at 11:27am today. From the quick glimpse I got (I was heading west) the car looked great. Anybody on here?

Comment

• spotted gunmetal r32. had some nice 5 spoke wheels. had a custom license plate "thailand". i was waving at you cuz i thought you were aruda. he works as security around those apartments and drives a gunmetal gts-t. i was in my 240sx that night.
              Devil R sponsored by:
              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• spotted white gtr with gunmetal trunk turning into a store lot off of victoria park just south of the 401 in scarborough ..

also spotted gunmetal gtr in centennial college parking lot.... silver wheels.

Comment

• Gunmetal R32 in Glen abbey, Oakville

Out and about today, walking down the street talking to my friend, when out of the blue I said, I wouldnt mind taking a skyline downtown one day.

JUST as I finish saying that, a VERY CLEAN gunmetal skyline passes, crisp 5 or 6 spoke wheels, Looked like a GTR but wasnt badged, driving north on 4th line just north of Upper middle.

regardless, very clean car, nice ride
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• so today i get a call from one of the guys I work with telling me they just saw a black skyline that was involved in an accident thinking it was me, up on hwy-7 and hwy-50 near bolton. he said there was an ambulance and 2 tow trucks at the time. Anyone know what happend?
                    1990 Skyline GTR
                    1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                    CBR 600 Stunt
                    2001 Volvo VNL660
                    Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
                      so today i get a call from one of the guys I work with telling me they just saw a black skyline that was involved in an accident thinking it was me, up on hwy-7 and hwy-50 near bolton. he said there was an ambulance and 2 tow trucks at the time. Anyone know what happend?
                      Wow that's so close to me. Hope the driver is ok either way.

Comment

• Blue GTS-T in Belleville, was a wicked site to see as i stopped for breakfast just before Shannonville today.

Comment

• Spotted a black GTR black rims today at Kennedy and Steels, nice car.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
                            Spotted a black GTR black rims today at Kennedy and Steels, nice car.
                            My black GTS-4 with black rims, I was in that area that day at around 5-6.
                            The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

• NICE ^^^

Also saw a GTS-t this morning on Sheppard West of Jane. Didn't know a Skyliner lived close to me . Was black or dark colored with LED lights and third brake light. Anyone on here?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Charcoal Skyline in west saint john turning from main st onto dever road around 5 p.m
                                90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X