Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen a couple gt-r's in newmarket latley...the first one a blue r32 with black corner signals and loads of gauges inside, mostly driving up and down yonge st. The other one a white r32 in the winners parking lot in newmarket.

Comment

• the one in the winners parking lot is mine lol =) i work at the futureshop so its there all the time

Comment

• well it's good to see some gt-r's coming up newmarket way. hopefully I will have mine soon enough.

Comment

• it aint a gt-r its a gt-s cause im a student and cant afford the rb 26 costs ..... YET

Comment

• Originally posted by rb26addict View Post
            it aint a gt-r its a gt-s cause im a student and cant afford the rb 26 costs ..... YET
            random but is that Display pic on Industral (Rd/St?) (I think just south of Aurora)?
            93 R33 GTST - DD
            97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
            2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• naa lol its by standard auto wreckers on the way to the toronto zoo took a couple of photos with my iphone on way bridges too =)

But it does resemble good ol indutrial road.....and spence do u by any chance haev the neighbours with the black civic ? in richmondhll

Comment

• I do, they're twins. Same black civic?
                93 R33 GTST - DD
                97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
                2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• Yes sir yea I used to see ur blue r33 parked there lol small world but it's nice to finally meet locals in my area damn lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rb26addict View Post
                    the one in the winners parking lot is mine lol =) i work at the futureshop so its there all the time
                    I see your car all the time parked at futureshop, we should arrange a newmarket meet in the spring some time, it seems like there are a lot of skylines runnning around now

Originally posted by GRH_AV8R View Post
                    I've seen a couple gt-r's in newmarket latley...the first one a blue r32 with black corner signals and loads of gauges inside, mostly driving up and down yonge st. The other one a white r32 in the winners parking lot in newmarket.
                    Im pretty sure the blue one is my buddy riley but i havnt seen it in a few months

Comment

• Originally posted by TruJDM View Post
                      I see your car all the time parked at futureshop, we should arrange a newmarket meet in the spring some time, it seems like there are a lot of skylines runnning around now
                      There will likely be a few meets held at Yorkdale Mall over the course of the summer. They will be posted in this thread, you guys should come down for a couple of them.
                      1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                      Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• yorkdale is on my way to school so im down for that maybe ill finally fix my hesitation issues .....n newmarket we need meet up soon time

Comment

• I saw a black R35 GT-R with dark wheels and tints heading west on Hwy 7 near Hwy 48 today. Amazing looking car whoevers it is!
                          RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                          http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                          1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

• Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
                            I saw a black R35 GT-R with dark wheels and tints heading west on Hwy 7 near Hwy 48 today. Amazing looking car whoevers it is!
                            I guess im the first one to spot Daryl at rightdrive.

Hopefully all is good with the car

Comment

• Spotted!!

Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
                              White GTR with Silver Rims with a black lip around them. Going north on Highway 50 near Bolton, yesturday at 6:00pm-ish.
                              Car looked nice man!
                              That's mine!!

Comment

• Dec 30th, black GTR heading away from Right Drive on HWY-7. He came back, turned out it was Louis110.
                                Originally posted by kengeroo
                                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                                ...don't drink and ebay
                                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
                                X