This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    Twas me! I didnt see you mate, where were you?
    Heading south on Highway 50 to Rutherford. I left a little early for work that day which would explain why I do not see you regularly.

Usually I could be spotted on Highway 50 between Mayfield-Rutherford at around 9:15-9:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
      Heading south on Highway 50 to Rutherford. I left a little early for work that day which would explain why I do not see you regularly.

Usually I could be spotted on Highway 50 between Mayfield-Rutherford at around 9:15-9:30.
      Ahh ok thats why. I work at Husky and usually at work by 9:00
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Montreal, Sources boulevard behind the BMO off the autoroute 20; there's a black R32 GTR, OEM front wheels, some avs' maybe? in the rear, typical N1 jitter..

It's always there from what I hear, and you live, literally, half a km straight line distance from TW.. lol
        Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
        www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
        Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
        Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Ahh ok thats why. I work at Husky and usually at work by 9:00
          That is wicked haha. I live almost right across the street, far drive no? Any internal postings ?

Have you eaten Deli To Go the polish store or been to Coffee time?

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
            That is wicked haha. I live almost right across the street, far drive no? Any internal postings ?

Have you eaten Deli To Go the polish store or been to Coffee time?
            Yes far drive but what can you do right? And to be honest I dont know, I am a consultant and one of my parent company's customers is Husky,
            hence I am here now. I have not eaten there, any good? Ive heard about it. So far iam loving ay chiwawa, the little mexican place, adn Cheeks

Comment

Yes far drive but what can you do right? And to be honest I dont know, I am a consultant and one of my parent company's customers is Husky,
              hence I am here now. I have not eaten there, any good? Ive heard about it. So far iam loving ay chiwawa, the little mexican place, adn Cheeks
              True. I only asked because I worked in Mississauga recently and the drive was terrible at times with traffic.

Deli to go is good for the price and European if you like that sorta thing. Coffee time is owned by my friends family and Extreme Pita is pretty delish to.

Saw you today btw at 50/Mayfield @ 6pm

Comment

• Gun metal grey r32 gtr in Orangeville @15.10h Monday (today).
                You were on 109 going upwards hwy10. I was in a black tiburon just turned onto 109 from the lights.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• monday seen a
                  white 4 door skyline in toronto (Wellington St W & Niagara St) around 5:30-6sh
                  black gtr r32 skyline (kipling ave & rexdale) 4-5sh
                  1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                  2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• avenue road and st clair downtown toronto i saw a gunmetal gtr with a lip spoiler on the trunk and a stock gtr spoiler with nismo sticker on the trunk i was 3 cars behind tryin to catch u but u were gone thanks to tdot traffic

Comment

• ^ Sounds like Rony's car. (aN4rk1).
                      Originally posted by kengeroo
                      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                      ...don't drink and ebay
                      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                        ^ Sounds like Rony's car. (aN4rk1).
                        My car is silver Adam, although Iam in the Downtown area a LOT these days

Comment

• QEW towards Toronto on Thanksgiving Monday. Personalized plate that started with GET_____ since I can't say the whole thing. Gunmetal. Very clean. Had a right-hand drive emblem on the back so I'm guessing it was a RightDrive car? ...is this a RightDrive-owned car?

Comment

My car is silver Adam, although Iam in the Downtown area a LOT these days
                            Whoops. Misread the first post as silver. Selective reading, I guess :P
                            Originally posted by kengeroo
                            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                              QEW towards Toronto on Thanksgiving Monday. Personalized plate that started with GET_____ since I can't say the whole thing. Gunmetal. Very clean. Had a right-hand drive emblem on the back so I'm guessing it was a RightDrive car? ...is this a RightDrive-owned car?

Nice I finally got spotted! Were you in a Skyline? I usually have my eyes peeled for them.

The car is not owned by RightDrive but it was imported by them. Hey Matty/Mike apparently I am advertizing for you, does this mean a get a discount next time I come in for service?
                              1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                              Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• white R32 GTR @ bathurst & sheppard!!

i was in the white s14 kouki with my buddy in the black one

Comment

Working...
                                X