This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
    haha yeah, thats my neck of the woods, any chance you honk? For some reason, ones sticking out in my head now.
    I was on the bus so no the honk wasnt me
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• oshawa at wilson & king seen blue skyline with black hood & white rims
      1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
      2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Sighted 2 yesterday:

White R33 GTS-T On 16th @ Yonge, I waved you nodded back.

Black R35 on Yonge turning onto Centre St
        1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
        Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• White or silver gtr going westbound on the qew at 4th line in oakville, 5 mins ago
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Spotted a Gunmetal Grey, R32 going West on 401 Express near Keel-ish. I was in the left most lane of collectors in my R32, and you were in the Right most lane of Express. I honked and waved, you waved back. Anyone here??
            1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• seen same blue skyline on ritson by mc d's in oshawa again (has black hood ,white rims & sticker saying nismo on rear trunk )
              i honked at you and waved while driving by you but i just got a dirty look back
              ill find you when i pull out my gtr then we will see who giving who looks. hahahahahahaha

Comment

• seen a black gtr r32 on lakeshore & bathurst in toronto .i honked & give you a thumbs up & we drove side by side talking 4 a bit i was in my buick.(nice ride budd very clean looking)

Comment

• My cousin just called me to tell me he saw an R32 convoy going north in Montreal, 1 gunmetal, 2 silvers and one red. Any of you guys recongnize yourselves?
                  Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy spotted...

All you GTA guys; i was there for a wedding, should have brought my car and spent another day to check out CSCS
                  Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                  www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                  Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                  Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• wtf is cscs ?
                    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                      wtf is cscs ?
                      Canadian Sport Compact Series. Not really canadian though as they rund 3 rounds at Toronto Motorsports Park and 1 in Quebec.
                      1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                      2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                      2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

• Wow what a morning!

1) Spotted a New Silver GT-R on 427 South
                        2) Spotted a New Red GT-R on Highway 50 going south

The one in red looked MINT!

Comment

• I always see R35s but I never post because I dont think they are members on here. I guess it still cool to post where you seen em
                          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Silver R32 GTR on highway 50 going North today. Was in my GTS-T at around 9am this morning, pretty sure you are on the forums and post actively in this section...

Comment

• Twas me! I didnt see you mate, where were you?

Comment

• Mid Night Purple R32 GT-R this morning at around 10AM on Bells Corners. Car was MINT.
                                ├┼┼╕
                                246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Working...
                                X