Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunmetal GTR at Bathurst and Sheppard last night(16th) around 8pm.

Comment

• spotted a r33 gts in my are again .
      its black last time i say it it didn't have a bumper its black and lives in the don mills and mcnicole area
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• my sister scoped out a silver GTS-4 at the Burloak mall (burloak and qew), never seen a silver GTS-4 in this area but she claims it was silver and not gunmetal.

any takers?
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
          my sister scoped out a silver GTS-4 at the Burloak mall (burloak and qew), never seen a silver GTS-4 in this area but she claims it was silver and not gunmetal.

any takers?
          Theres a burloak mall?

If you mean that new riocan centre then it might have been my car. I work there and it's parked outside the Artisano and Nike shoe store pretty much everyday.
          Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
            Theres a burloak mall?

If you mean that new riocan centre then it might have been my car. I work there and it's parked outside the Artisano and Nike shoe store pretty much everyday.
            yeah sorry thats what i meant. my sister, knowing my love for the shkyrine, followed you and said you parked behind the nike outlet. she wanted to see the car more, she said it was "vey naaice!"

Comment

• Anyone just "race" my friend on uppermiddle in Oakville? hes in a '08 STi, he said you were in a black skyline (he doesnt know the diff. between gtr and gtst) and you were rolling with a silver bmw.

Comment

• spotted a white gtr with led taillights, white rims, tanabe license plate frame
                on the 401 eastbound and took the keele exit last night around 10pm

Comment

• Originally posted by rmallari View Post
                  spotted a white gtr with led taillights, white rims, tanabe license plate frame
                  on the 401 eastbound and took the keele exit last night around 10pm
                  That be Pat, beauty Nismo GTR.
                  '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• GTR in bolton and rumors of another gun metal R32.

Comment

• Black GT? In Ottawa

I saw a really nice black/black tint Skyline in Ottawa near Bank and Isabella tonight.

While I'm generally more partial to the R33's looks, and while I'm guessing this had to be an R32 because of import restrictions -- this sure was a good lookin car.

Comment

• okay toss this up before i foreget

spotted light green 4 door gts t i believe on the qew w bound exited at mississauga rd, you gave me the thumbs but by the time i noticed the car it was too late, looks clean, i was in the gtr

silver 2 door gts t on the collegeway turning left to head south on winston churchhill, you had an exaughst and no spoiler, i was in the secrity patrol car turning the corner
                        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• white r33 gtst

white r33 gtst on dixie and dundas yesterday... looked very clean
                          2001 Lexus ES300 (DD)
                          1991 Skyline GTS-T w/ Bee R324 conversion (Projekt)
                          1991 Supra Targa Top 5spd (Projekt) SOLD!

Comment

• black r32 at finch
                            (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                            1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                            2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR Westbound on 403 in Oakville
                              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Wine Red BNR32 Driving down Orleans BLVD Ottawa. Asian guy, wearing a Bandana, both windows down.
                                ├┼┼╕
                                246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Working...
                                X