This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rain View Post
    Spotted Silver R32 driving in Ottawa, down March road/ Eagleson 2 nights ago.
    silver or faded gunmetal? cuz if it was the latter that could have been me

Comment

• Originally posted by assass1n View Post
      hey matt. what rims was he running? i might know who he is.
      didn't notice the wheels. thanks though.

Comment

• Monday sept 22nd ~5:30pm-6pm
        Saw a black skyline looked like a gts, gold rims I think, in Ottawa on Hunt Club.Anyone from here?
        I was in a pontiac wave so I couldnt catch up to get a better look. From a distance it looked clean

EDIT: Saw another black R32 (could be the same) on riverside drive 5:10pm Fri Oct, 3rd. Also a Black R33 GTS-t on HuntClub (did they just turn legal recently?). 2 in 1 day, almost never see them usually.
        91 Stealth twin turbo
        95 3000GT Pearl Yellow SOLD

Comment

• Black GTR spotted on Thorton and Dundas whitby/oshawa. On Saturday night.

Was it TrevoR32?

Comment

• holy moly so many I'm seeing out east here?

wednesday october 8
            ~8:30pm
            black or gunmetal grey (gtr?) pulling out on hespeler road, cambridge.
            I honked at you (blue gtr). you were pulling out from the mongolian grill plaza I think.. beside A&W. I went to quizno's with my bud after work.

sexy HIDs. my lights are crap

Comment

• Blue GTR westbound on Carlton Street turned north on Niagara Street in St. Catharines.
              the time according to Bell Mobility was 3:25pm

Blue with a very nice set of WORK wheels (possibly blue) carbon fibre wing and a-pillar gauge pod.

I was out surveying at the time so I noticed a lot abuot the car.
              1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M - Black Pearl Metallic
              1998 Subaru Forester S - Diamond Black on Orange STi swapped track slut
              2007 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Sports - Rally Blue Mica (297.7whp)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian_mc212 View Post
                Black GTR spotted on Thorton and Dundas whitby/oshawa. On Saturday night.

Was it TrevoR32?
                It was probably me. Next time check the license plate, it matches my on-line name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian_mc212 View Post
                  Black GTR spotted on Thorton and Dundas whitby/oshawa. On Saturday night.

Was it TrevoR32?
                  hey, i was out in oshawa north last sat i think, i was chilling at the starbucks around taunton and wilson i think. i dont go to oshawa much. my plates are memorable as well.

Comment

• lmao well im not sure if it was u trev. I pulled up beside u tho in my skyline lmao! U looked right at me and waved. If it wasnt u then it could of been another guy with a GTR.

Comment

• oh **** now i remember , that was me, blue with a kit right? hahaha ya that was me

Comment

• LMMFAO!!! I thought it was u! Yea that was my GTS with the Dmax kit. Looks pretty decent, haha.

Comment

• Oct 10th
                          around 4:30 pm ish
                          along williams parkway (brampton)
                          white R35

drove side by side 4 a bit then played a lil cat and mouse
                          If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• saw a Blue R32 with an R34 front end today on Salem and Kingston rd. Are you on the boards?
                            SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR on steeles going wesbout at around 7. I was the Guy in the Black GTR with a black GTS following me.
                              (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                              1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                              2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• saw 2 gunmetal gtr's heading to SCP on saturday. one had black advan sa3 rims. my gtr was in the show. saw you guys when i came out of hotel aubrege.
                                Devil R sponsored by:
                                Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Working...
                                X