This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogarth View Post
    Saw a nice dark/black R32 parked on St. George St. at University of Toronto today at around 7:30PM. Saw the rear-lights when I was walking by and then stopped when I noticed the front lights too... BACK-Tracked and ended up staring in awe at the four round lights of an R32. XD First one I've ever seen in person...

Anyways, the front end skirt was modded exposing the intercooler, rear skirt has a red trim along the bottom, and spoiler has been removed and the holes on the trunk-lid for the spoiler have been patched up. Badged with a Hankook (Spelling?) sticker on the Right hand side door. And the license plate starts with AYPH. Dunno if it was an actual GT-R or some other model didn't make out the badging of the car, cause it was dark...

But damnit, seriously it's the first time I've ever seen one in person, gotta say though, I was thinking it'd be a bit bigger. Hahahaha. Seriously though... nice car it was.

*Goes off with one more thing on his list of things to see in life checked off...*
    hey that was me..thanks and ya i have the red trim all around the car. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gts-ter View Post
      hey that was me..thanks and ya i have the red trim all around the car. lol
      Hahaha, yeah, it was dark, and I only noticed the trim near the back when I was taking down your plate #. Hahaha. Still man, that R32 of yours looked really slick out there. My jaw almost hit the ground when I saw it just sitting there. :-)

Comment

• saw a black gts at first markham place near "owl" the restaurant and i was parked a few cars behind on the next line of cars...anyone here?

btw it was around 11-2ish i think.

Comment

• Did it have stock rims or a jesus fish dangling from the tow hooks I was up near that area recently.
          Steve
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
            Did it have stock rims or a jesus fish dangling from the tow hooks I was up near that area recently.
            Steve
            it was all stock it did have those two attenna on the rear window...and I think it had a little scuff on front left side of the bumper

Comment

• Nope not me lol. Im all over the gta and no one ever spots my car without me knowing hehe

Comment

• Saw a Black GTST-T On eglinton. Good to see at least 1 GTST.

Comment

• When did you see it ?
                  I was up in that area last night lol

Comment

When did you see it ?
                    I was up in that area last night lol
                    10-11 ish. A friend of mine wanted me to show him my car and was telling me how he has never seen another skyline on the roads wen boom, on the other side of the road came a black GTS, Needless to say he was tripping balls.

Comment

• Lachnaie, QC... black or dark Blue GTST.. guy works at Amir.. drives like a preteen touching his first set of boobs. You should own a civic
                      2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• I think that was me on my way home, Did it have yellow fogs ?
                        Steve

Comment

I think that was me on my way home, Did it have yellow fogs ?
                          Steve
                          i dont remember the fogs but i remember that it had a 3 pillar gts wing,spoiler.

Comment

• it couldve been someone else. i saw another stock gts-t at cg a few weeks ago. it wasnt anyone i knew or maybe you know him.
                            Devil R sponsored by:
                            Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• whats cg?

Comment

• commerce gate!!
                                Devil R sponsored by:
                                Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Working...
                                X