Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black GTS-t on the 403 at walkers line. I honked like an idiot.

Red Skyline lettering, apparently nice wheels but I never saw them.

Also, White GTR on steeles in brampton today.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• spotted : R34 - yea, R34

scarborough markham border... whats your secret???

forgot to add, even had ontario plates

Comment

• could someone please spot me?:-D
        92 GTR

Comment

• Originally posted by bptskyline View Post
          spotted : R34 - yea, R34

scarborough markham border... whats your secret???

forgot to add, even had ontario plates
          let me guess its white with graphics on it, if so it the MY Racing R324
          1997 Ford F150 4x4
          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
          Originally posted by Tap56
          With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

• spotted a white GTR yesterday around 12:15pm (with white rims) on Burnhamthorpe by Credit Woodlands.
            -bb

Comment

• Thats a friend of mine, i was actually right behind him in my grey gtr.
              1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Spotted Gunmetal GTS-T, Red lip wheels, Ottawa, Fallowfield. You work around there? ive seen you like 3-4 times

Comment

• Wow ... soo many GTR's around nowadays.

I saw two of them 15 minutes apart from each other! And I was in one as well so that kind of makes it 3 in 15 minutes!

1. Gunmetal GTR on Eglington near Erin Mills in Mississauga. Probably around 3:45 going eastbound and I was going westbound with what looked like black rims with some sort of red lip on them... looked like it at least.. I was picking up my cellphone and all of a sudden heard a blowoff valve. Caught a quick glimpse in my rearview mirror. Nice..

2. Gunmetal GTR on royal windsor heading towards the Ford plant about 4:00pm. Also very nice.. .looked like it had a GTROC R32 sticker on the quarter windows... I could be wrong about the sticker since I only saw it moving at a distance.

Probaby going to see two more tonight, lol
                  I was in a black very stock GTR at the time.

Funny I saw more GTR's than STS's today... that makes my winter beater more rare than my GTR! lol, jk

Comment

• Spotted a gunmetal debadged GTR parked at the corner of Keel and Sheppard. Funny because some crazy dude drove through the parking lot and saw me waiting at the light and we had a conversation about 50ft apart. Thats when I noticed the Skyline parked right behind him LOL. Actually my sister saw the Skyline, I had no idea it was there.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pair of GTRs on 401

I was driving west on the 401 when I saw a gunmetal GTR on the inside shoulder, then about 100 feet infront of it, a white GTR, looked a lot like Bern's Nismo. this was at 8pm at 401/Mavis. I was gonna honk but i was doing 120 and had no chance
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR at QEW/403 May 10th 11:30PM
                        NANU GTR

Comment

• lol wow so i was sighted like 3 times this weekend. that was me at erin mills and eglinton, also that was me on the 401, lost my fender liner while driving, i thought i popped a tire!! i was on my way to importfest in a pack of me, 2 MK3 supra's, a white GTR, and an all motor civic EG hatch.
                          1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Brampton Silver R32 on Steeles near Mississauga Rd headed west. I know the driver looked over @ the Grey STi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gozirah View Post
                              Wow ... soo many GTR's around nowadays.
                              2. Gunmetal GTR on royal windsor heading towards the Ford plant about 4:00pm. Also very nice.. .looked like it had a GTROC R32 sticker on the quarter windows... I could be wrong about the sticker since I only saw it moving at a distance.
                              I think that was me heading west bound. Were you about to pull onto Royal Windsor from a road on the North side? Good eye, it it a GTROC sticker.

Mike
                              1990 BNR32 - RB30 built!! Cars should never have this much HP
                              1987 Supra 7MGTE - Stupid HUGE hp dyno queen
                              2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Towing
                              1992 Porsche 968 - bone stock, pretty but boring
                              1971 Porsche 911 - stock and favourite car
                              2005 Dodge Viper VCA - Its a plastic Dodge but 1 of 50
                              2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - Actually it is quick
                              2002 Lamborghini Murcielago - Umm, Lambo doors

Comment

• Originally posted by STiNG View Post
                                Brampton Silver R32 on Steeles near Mississauga Rd headed west. I know the driver looked over @ the Grey STi.

That was me, I have an 07 WRX too so I check out Subies I see also.
                                Director of RestorFX Ontario
                                www.restorfx.com

2003 Mazda Protege 5 Turbo (RIP)
                                1990 Skyline R32 GTR, Yume
                                2007 Subaru WRX (retired)
                                2009 Subaru WRX 265, Kitani (retired)
                                2010 Toyota Tundra Crewmax..... Oh yeah!

"A car is not a way from point a to point b, it is the point!"
                                "If life isn't about speed, why is it called the human RACE?"

Comment

Working...
                                X