Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black GTS-t driving up birch near joe dogs in burlington. If you turned one street after, you woulda seen mine on the road, I was at the bar.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Saw a blue skyline with a lot of gauges inside at Rigaud with a ontario liscense plate, the guys got out of the harvey's.

Car looked nice with the badykit very nice looking!
      cheap + reliable = not fast
      fast + cheap = not reliable
      fast + reliable = not cheap

remember kids horse power = how fast you hit a wall and torque = how far the wall comes with you!!!

And yes it's my face there....at 120 km/h

Comment

• Grey 4dr going West on Dundas at 403. I think it was BigBlueR32.
        '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Same black GTS-t with Work Equips on Brant St in Burlington. Either I see him driving while I'm walking, or I see his car parked.
          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• i saw a skyline on ravenscroft rd. in ajax at 10:25pm, is it anyone here? dont know colour cuz its dark but the colour looks to be a black or grey.

Shawn

Comment

• Spotted a grey one 2 days ago.. near credit valley hospital..

sounded nice!

Comment

• dark red gtr on upper james st. hamilton, saw you, think you saw me, gave a little honk, but not sure if you heard it. i've seen you a few other times on upper james...who is this?? oh yeah, and no plates, only a temp sticker?

Comment

• Saw a 4 door Grey skyline, Gunmetal GTR, and a very fruity dude driving a black GTST with an "Nismo R34 RB26 with the Tranny(how )" in his car(still had the rb20 sidemount) . Apparentley if you have an rb26 in your car then your hood closes down and will never open again. He used the word like at least 50 times in 2 min.

Comment

• 2 GTRs in Kingston

I know that in Kingston there are 2 GTRs. One's mine (Black, '92) and there's a '91 Gun-Metal grey one I've seen kicking around. Final Lap here knows us both pretty well...

Comment

• Saw one around my neck o' the woods (Airport and Bovaird, Brampton) a couple of time within the last week. White with body kit (can't remeber which kit and don't feel like looking). Went into the Rotten Ronnie's drive through last week.
                      "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• seen 2 in the last week couple of days ago seen a red one in up town peterborough and today i seen a white one with black rims turning off of lansdown street(peterborough) by the lansdown mall.
                        Life is fun when sideways.

Comment

• saw a gunmetal GTR on the DVP at around 8:45 pm tonight....turned right on steeles.
                          SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• saw a blue skyline parked in some industrial area in newmarket along with a black Silvia. i dont know but i think it was a s13... im not sure but it was in newmarket...
                            Originally posted by Snow
                            They should build an island in the shape of a race track, and then build the track under it. And air condition that b!tch.
                            Originally posted by DreadedFist
                            If it's not metal its POOP.

Comment

• mauroon skyline in stoney creek??? anyone on this board?? it used to be only me and dave who had one around here lately who are you?
                              It's Not Your Tires Screaming, It's The Asphalt!

I Live to race, and Race to Live!!!

I Love my スカイライン

Comment

• Saw a black GTR at mavis and centrl park way close to mavis and burnanthrope.
                                Its a beutiful OEM skyline very beutiful dieing to know who the owner is. I dont know if you were in the pita party or the pub. If you saw me I was the guy in the blazer staring. So yeah hit me up if you want to go for a cruise.
                                Steve
                                You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Working...
                                X