• Yes lol it's running
    1990 Skyline GTR
    1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
    CBR 600 Stunt
    2001 Volvo VNL660
    Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Originally posted by JZ View Post
      Finished work tonight, pulled out of the parking lot in my M3 and spotted a gunmetal R32GTR on Fallowfield Rd in Barrhaven (Ottawa). Drove a block down the street to use the bank machine and parked in the lot was a pristine silver GTSt. 2 in one day!
      i believe that would have been Coston, big intercooler and gold/bronze volk rims?

i believe theres only 2 gunmetal GTR's in Barrhaven and i didn't pick mine up until the 10th.

Comment

• Spotted Right Drives Black GTR that smoked a curve HARRRRD. The wheel was bent and the front bumper looked damaged to hell. They wouldnt really let me take a look at it. My friend pulled over to see if they were okay and they towed the car out of there.
        (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
        1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
        2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Spoted a dark color GTR yesterday going up northbound on the ray-lawson armand-bombadier blvd at around 7:00 pm

I was a few cars back in my green subaru...
          Marc-André
          _________
          2.2L RB20 GTS-T
          ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• R33 4door on Denison near warden in markham, light blue colour
            1990 Skyline GTR
            1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
            CBR 600 Stunt
            2001 Volvo VNL660
            Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Originally posted by TiGTR-TO View Post
              Was pretty cool seeing 3 travelling all together. Don't see that everyday!
              You do at that Timmies, Hard park mania!

Spotted a White R32 GTST with rims, kitted, black trunk on Mavis road heading toward the 403.

Comment

• gun metal r32 gtst (or mayb gtr).. lol had no wing. couldnt catch the front properly..
                going on taunton in whitby at about 7:10pm

Comment

• nick text me if youre free! I want to see this thing in action/drive in it
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• white r32 4 door, rear quarter pannel was totaled, driving on qew and kipling, east.
                    Also another r32 going north on 427 and derry, had mismatched rims rear looked pink,
                    both cars were spotted today
                    NIck
                    1990 Skyline GTR
                    1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                    CBR 600 Stunt
                    2001 Volvo VNL660
                    Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• One silver GTR in the METRO parking lot a few nights ago, pretty late at night in barrhaven.

Another silver GTR (maybe the same one) On Bourne street off kennevale last night, around 930 in barrhaven? I was sitting in my GTR on the phone and whoever it was drove right by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
                        Also another r32 going north on 427 and derry, had mismatched rims rear looked
                        NIck
                        Sounds like me. I got Red, Silver and white on my winter GTS-T rims. Between 4-6pm?

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
                          Sounds like me. I got Red, Silver and white on my winter GTS-T rims. Between 4-6pm?
                          Yes around that time just when traffic started building, I was going south in my truck looks good man
                          NIck
                          1990 Skyline GTR
                          1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                          CBR 600 Stunt
                          2001 Volvo VNL660
                          Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
                            Yes around that time just when traffic started building, I was going south in my truck looks good man
                            NIck
                            Yup Traffic, ugh. Was me fo sho than heading home from work.

Comment

• Today about 30 min ago:
                              gunmetal GTR on Franklin Blvd in Cambridge, turned left onto Pinebush.

Saturday the 27th:
                              white GTR with gunmetal rims turning left onto the 401 (west I think?) in Toronto on Yonge approx 5:00.
                              silver GTR also on Yonge headed southbound at around 6:00.

Comment

• this after noon a new green gtr with black rims flying fast up 400north
                                sounded nice(bov's and exaust) i herd you comming from a long ways back
                                1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                                2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                                X