This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
    I was always wondering how you seem to spot 100 skylines a day. I swear every other post here is you.
    haha buddy its literally like second nature to me. I am literally checking every car I see, and listening to every car that has a decent sounding exhaust. If youre within 100 clicks of me, Im sure Ill see you ;P

theres something about the sound of an RB that I can pick up on instantly. I even stopped the pump and walked out 10 feet before I saw it, I knew it was a GTR
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Spotted a red r32 pretty sure a gts today in orangeville on Broadway. The car had yellow plates, i was on the side of the road with my white bucket truck

Comment

• 12.50h, today, Grey/Gunmetal GTS (R?) travelling East on King Rd, near King/Oak Ridges. Saw the front briefly didnt notice a grill, but as it went couldnt see a GTR badge either. Was traveling in the opposite direction in a RD2.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
        Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• a black and a white r33 both parked at the royal oak in barrhaven one day last week. you here?

Comment

• a good friend of mine just came back from a drive in his STi, and scoped out a GTR driving down ridge landing in oakville. from what I know, you two duked it out haha

Comment

• White r32 on 401W in Cambridge just 1 minute ago
              1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• Black r32 gts on millen rd in Stoney Creek. It was parked in a driveway by the train tracks.
                1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• new skyline in oshawa simco st.south by the 401
                  (black with the lic plate saying ..GTR PWR)
                  1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                  2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Platinum Silver GTR with black spoiler. I was waiting for you to post me here, but no luck lol. I was turning onto your street as you were on upcoming lane in my White R33. Close by to Carlingwood mall
                    '94 White Nissan Skyline R33 - HKS Tuned.. (SOLD)

tune2mod.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FarShark View Post
                      12.50h, today, Grey/Gunmetal GTS (R?) travelling East on King Rd, near King/Oak Ridges. Saw the front briefly didnt notice a grill, but as it went couldnt see a GTR badge either. Was traveling in the opposite direction in a RD2.
                      I was on King road near Nobleton in my grey GTS with GTR wheels at almost the same time lol. Not sure if you spotted me or someone else

Comment

• It's funny. Ever since I got my Skyline a couple of months ago, I haven't seen a single one on the road. Today, I saw two:

- White R33 heading west on Lawrence Ave around 2:15pm

- Black (or dark blue?) R32 4-door heading North on QEW around 3:30pm
                        '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
                        at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

• I don't notice cars much untill after I own/owned one. I'd like to know who I see driving the 33 through Dundas/Highway 8. Waved to you the other day in my R32. Also caught a late wave from another R32 on Highway 5, before Clapison's. Thumbs up boys!
                          Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

• 2 ownage skylines with rx7 in kc wed night sicky cars
                            1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                            2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by ruckusx2 View Post
                              2 ownage skylines with rx7 in kc wed night sicky cars
                              that must be king_cobra and his cousins

Comment

• kc? and how many cousins does he have?!? haha Ive only met the ones with the Vspec and WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X