• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a Silver GTR on Mcowan and Ellesmere aorund 4 pm
    I have a picture I upload it later
    1997 Ford F150 4x4
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
    Originally posted by Tap56
    With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

Well I FINALLY saw another Skyline on the road, away from a meet, yesterday on my way home from work.

It was east bound on Hwy 401 and the crappy part, he was pulled off to the side with a flat tire . So you know I had to stop and see if I could lend a hand. I slowed down, pulled over and ran back to see if there was anything I could do.

The car was a beautifull gunmetal GTR with Work Emoition Kai rims. I knew it was'nt stock as I got up to it. There was a sweet fmic, white face gauges on a pilar pod with a sweet exhaust that had dual tips coming out to the side. I'm pretty sure there was coilover's too as the car was nice and low.

Anyway the poor guy blew out his tire around 4:30pm and the time now was almost 8:30 now . Yeah to say the least the guy was pissed considering the time that had gone by waiting for CAA, the fact he had a spare but no jack. After telling him I had a GTS and wanted to help a fellow Skyline'r out, I told him I had one and that I'd be more then happy to give him a hand to get going but he thanked me and said no as a flat bed was coming. Apparently a tow truck tried lifting by the front wheels and cracked the air dam and who knows what else he said. He just wanted no more issues and just wanted to go home. Poor guy, Bill was his name, works at Person airport in Mississauga and lives in Cobourg.

So at that point we shook hands, he thanked me again for stopping and we said goodbye. I did tell him about GTRC so hopefully he'll register and be part of the community as I think he was a cool guy.
      RHD DriftinG, DoeS iT GeT AnY BetteR????

Project GTS-R: 1992 R32 Skyline GTS RB20na-> Turbo
      Mods: A few things .
      Dyno Results> 209.2whp/196FtLb @ 7psi

Comment

good job 8)
        2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

Fort Nelson

This was spotted by a friend while treeplanting in Fort Nelson...

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

my Girlfriend saw a wine red GTR (or with a GTR spoiler) near Jean-talon and Viau
            Marc-André
            _________
            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Originally posted by J@mz
              I saw a Silver GTR on Mcowan and Ellesmere aorund 4 pm
              I have a picture I upload it later
              Can you please resize the picture. Thanks -- CanadianGTR
              1997 Ford F150 4x4
              With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

thats my ex-gtst owned by my friend
                -Arhamz

LHD rb25 neo powered GTST

Comment

Originally posted by klys
                  my Girlfriend saw a wine red GTR (or with a GTR spoiler) near Jean-talon and Viau
                  I work right there.... so probably me... but not a gtr.... a gts /m ...
                  Guy : "Dude ! hown much did you pay for your car ?"
                  Me : "And how much did you pay for your girlfriend ?"
                  Guy :

Comment

Originally posted by arhamz
                    thats my ex-gtst owned by my friend
                    -Arhamz
                    Oh yea its looks very nice
                    1997 Ford F150 4x4

Comment

Saw a Red GTR in Mississauga, Erin Mills Parkway & Erin Centre Blvd, turned into the Erin Mills Town Centre. Didn't get a chance to say hi or anything (wasn't in the GTR)
                      1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

hey guys i saw an black gtr today at orange julep, anyone know who is it?

august 10th

Comment

hey guys, i spotted a black skyline gtr today at the orange julep show, when he was leaving, he started reving and he had an awsome engine sound.
                          is it anyone here?

Comment

I don't know but I was around that area today in my silver R32 ..
                            Marc-André
                            _________
                            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

hey guys, i spoted an gunmetal skyline gtr today in the parking near ami sport (honda montorcycle shop) in laval, and it was pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sushtsi
                                Saw a Red GTR in Mississauga, Erin Mills Parkway & Erin Centre Blvd, turned into the Erin Mills Town Centre. Didn't get a chance to say hi or anything (wasn't in the GTR)
                                did it have a bunch of decals on it, and are you sure it wasn't a GTS-T?
                                if so, it was probably Napolean / Kramer (don't know if he has an account on here).

today, spotted a black skyline on the 407 westbound near the 427 exit around 4:15pm, silver viper behind it. gave you a wave from a green S14. anyone?
                                -bb

Comment

Working...
                                X