This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big-byrd
    today, spotted a black skyline on the 407 westbound near the 427 exit around 4:15pm, silver viper behind it. gave you a wave from a green S14. anyone?
    Yea man, that was me on my way home from work... that Viper got on the hwy with me at Jane St. would've liked to see how I'd do against it, but i know i'd get smoked... and it was rush hour.

Your S14 is nice bro, i wasn't expecting a wave as i've waved at a few 240's and they just look at me like i'm an idiot
    Andy B.
    '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
    '90 R13

Comment

Spoted by Keel and Ruthorford around 4pm ish, it was a Green GTR... with bronz wheels... who is dat???
      NANU GTR

Comment

Montreal:

Black Pulsar GTIR going north on Girouard street in NDG below Sherbrooke street.. I'm guessing coming back from Automotion. the front bumper didn't seem to be clipped in properly.
        2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

i saw a red 4dr ( a gst4 right?) around kipling and the 401 yesterday in the morning around 7:25 ish.

Comment

Originally posted by big-byrd
            Originally posted by sushtsi
            Saw a Red GTR in Mississauga, Erin Mills Parkway & Erin Centre Blvd, turned into the Erin Mills Town Centre. Didn't get a chance to say hi or anything (wasn't in the GTR)
            did it have a bunch of decals on it, and are you sure it wasn't a GTS-T?
            if so, it was probably Napolean / Kramer (don't know if he has an account on here).
            Positive, I've seen that one tons of times parked at the mall by the food court side. This was a GTR, member on here, I believe, or someone has his pic in their sig.
            1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

Spotted:

White GTR with aftermarket front bumper and rear wing, white car.
              This car is in Cantley, QC

And also a gunmetal GTS with R33 GTR wheel, parked in Gatineau QC.

Anyone here???

Comment

I saw a blue skyline, I didnt get to see if it was a gtr or gts, its was on 16th go to Mcowan at 11:38 today
                1997 Ford F150 4x4
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                Originally posted by Tap56
                With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

and I saw another black skyline gts with silver graphics on the side and it was going by Minland RT Station at 6:13 and its not the first time I seen this skyline
                  1997 Ford F150 4x4
                  1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                  Originally posted by Tap56
                  With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

2 GTR's today within 5mins

1. hwy7 & woodbine, gunmetal, no wing

2. hwy7 & warden, gunmetal, yellow dealerplates

Comment

• Mike, when you were cruising down 5 towards Z-Fest, did you drive by a Volvo (2005 S40) with an exhaust.

My cousin pointed out a GTR, and then I found out you came down... figured it might be you. Seeing as I think only you would have been around there at that time (roughly 3:30 I THINK?).
                      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

• Yep that was probaly me. I got there right at the end of the event :/

Comment

• Lime sparkling green GTR with stolen GTR badge (Glue left behind)

Spotted at 2.00am at the Jane/Finch plaza

also Blue R32 with R34 front end parked on Hullmar road. (Jane/Finch area)

Comment

• I spot a couple of Skyline GTR's everytime I pass Mcnicoll and Markham Rd.
                            There's a shop there and there's always a Silver GTR (look's stock) and a sick ass wide-bodied Bluish GTR.
                            SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• Silver GTS-T, no spoiler, tinted windows, liscence plate in rear glass and not on bumper, very bad paint on drivers door. .. looked like an aftermarket intercooler and pipeing... spotted on Decarie express way in traffic around 7pm August 29th 2006 (Montreal, Quebec)

I'm starting to like this no spoiler look.
                              2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• Saturday Sept. 2nd at around 3:30 pm...I was driving a Red Honda Civic on Eglinton, just east of Markham road. Then all I see is a grey/black Skyline GTS with a bunch of stickers on the side. Somebody from the boards drive this car?
                                SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

Working...
                                X