This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunmetal GTR with stock wheels Metropolitain West bound 4:30 PM Sept. 3rd
    gave me a thumbs up and so did I 2nd time I come across a Skyline on the highway!

all the while following a Z06

hehe there were nice cars in that vicintiy
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Saw 2eclipsed this moring in the white GTR...same old spot i was heading east on Steeles, you were going west just in front of York U...

I don't think you saw me though, I was honkin and waving :P

looking good Jay!
      Andy B.
      '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
      '90 R13

Comment

• Spotted wine red Gts this morning at the same spot i saw 2eclipsed yesturday! ^^

The Gts was rockin a yellow dealer plate... I wasn't in my 'line though so you would've never noticed me.

nice car bro :wink:
        Andy B.
        '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
        '90 R13

Comment

• gunmetal GTR at the corner of midland and lawerance and then its turn into a Japenese part store and I write down "gtrcanada.com" paper I hope he joins and I have picture but there on my friend phone
          1997 Ford F150 4x4
          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
          Originally posted by Tap56
          With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

• White GTR going west on Steeles just west of Martin Grove on Saturday at around 1pm.
            "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• must have been me, i work right around there

Comment

• Silver GTS-t with mismatched wheels and sploiler at school on Notre-Dame at 11h30am. Looking good as usual! :wink:

Bonne rentrée Klys!

Mart

Comment

• heh heh heh

thats Marc alright 8)

I don't know but I'd never drive mine to Concordia I guess the ETS is "far" enough from downtown to be safe.
                  2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• thanks!

yes that was me :P

the trucks set of the freaking alarms every time they passed geez !!

I won't be taking it very much to shcool

it'll cost too much to park
                    Marc-André
                    _________
                    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Spotted silver GTR today around 5pm at Mississauga Rd and 407, you came out of the big Lablaws office area. We chatted breifly and I informed you about GTRC...

Nice car bro, looked super clean
                      Andy B.
                      '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
                      '90 R13

Comment

• hmmm... I wonder who that was.

There's a black/grey skyline around there as well I think at Siemens. Not sure if its a GTST or a GTR

Comment

• Originally posted by Subaueru
                          Spotted silver GTR today around 5pm at Mississauga Rd and 407, you came out of the big Lablaws office area. We chatted breifly and I informed you about GTRC...

Nice car bro, looked super clean
                          Thank you for the GTRC reference. I will browse around here and check it out.

The car is in really good condition, with ALL its service records and mostly stock with the original parts too so I know it hasn't been f____'d with. It came in from Nagoya Japan two months ago.

I enjoyed seeing a fellow Skyline on the road. Maybe I'll see you around again soon.

I am amazed with this car; truly a joy to drive.
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          1990 Skyline Silver GTR-32

Comment

• hey no problem man, the GTRC community is here for fellow Canadian owners. You'll find most of us are cool and polite and ALWAYS willing to help with questions or troubleshooting needs or whatever....

Biggest thing is always use the 'Search' tab at the top of the page before posting a question, as many times your question has probably been answered in the past.. other then that, just make sure you come out to the meets or BAN!! j/k

any upgrades to your GTR? i noticed an exhuast system when i saw you, anything else?
                            Andy B.
                            '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
                            '90 R13

Comment

• Yesterday, sept13, 5:54pm, Downtown Toronto
                              Black GTS-T, silver vinyl & silver 'mods stickers'.
                              Asian guy driving.

Comment

• hey man, your a month into the future !!...
                                If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

Working...
                                X