X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA saw the Green Dragon and his smoke screen today WOW :roll:
    Hope he gets it fixed sooooon!!!!!!!!
    Looks nice in the daylight.....maybe a different colour rim would suit it though.
    Sparkly is what my kid said!!
    Favorites
    lucky_cefiro
    you\'re not listening
    entelijint
    stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
    mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
    Originally posted by specialedition
    He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ti Pit
      Tonight... 2:30-3AM Sept.16th-17th

White R32 in Verdun, Quebec.. it turned right on Verdun street from Woodland street.. I was a few streets away when I heard the gargle of a skyline.. unfortunatly it turned right and not left on Verdun so I couldn't get a clean view if it was a GTST or GTR but it did have a GTR spoiler.
      that was my white one (daly driven one)...its a GTR with bolt on upgrades...went to petro to fill up

Comment

• Im @ montreal right now, not sure what the place is called but it was at the mountain where you can over look the city. Black gts, think he reeved it a couple of times, w/stock bov.
        If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Spotted in Wasaga Beach

Spotted GTR in Wasaga Beach ON, Gunmetal- very nice GTR(Y)
          Anybody on GTRC??? it was yesterday OCT/8/2006
          bscmotorsports.ca
          Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick2
            Im @ montreal right now, not sure what the place is called but it was at the mountain where you can over look the city. Black gts, think he reeved it a couple of times, w/stock bov.
            hehe Mount Royal
            Marc-André
            _________
            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Im @ montreal right now, not sure what the place is called but it was at the mountain where you can over look the city. Black gts, think he reeved it a couple of times, w/stock bov
              Ummm when was that..I was there a while ago I think in september...Revving may have been due to backing up on a hill

Comment

• Friday in rush hour on the 40 .. a GTR.. looked like Millenium Jade but Darker... I like the color a lot..
                2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• Queen & Kennedy in Brampton. Gunmetal GTS turned left going south on Kennedy.
                  "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• 12:30 am (Thursday night) Right next to the ETS, turning eastbound on notre-dame coming down on Cathédrale.

Blue or dark GTS-T with Zelda 3 spoke wheels in the back
                    aftermarket exhaust for sure, other set of mags in the front.
                    (I'm saying GTS-T cause of the mismatch wheels)

Heard a car which sounded like I6 ... looked saw the front headlights
                    then I told myself... skyline? quite possibly

then when it turned, heading away from me, the sound as well as the round tail lights confirmed my hypothesis.

anyone from here?
                    Marc-André
                    _________
                    2.2L RB20 GTS-T

Comment

• October 21st 2006 8:26pm, Silver GTR, Decarie express way going south (15-S), Montreal.
                      2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• October 21st : around 8:00 - 8:30 Pierrefond Boulevard in front of the sportsplexe going towards gouin. Black or grey or even a Dark Bleu, count see in the dark. And not sure if it was a GTR or GTS-T, very nice sound. :P
                        O o -- SKYLINE -- o O

Comment

• Saw you again Klys, you were going south on Peel street, between Notre-Dame and Wellington at around 12h10am(oct 23).

You were going slowly...But i managed to hear a small 1-2-3 acceleration from far away. Good sound! Next time u come passing by the school residences, hit the gas!

Comment

• Originally posted by martinofski
                            Saw you again Klys, you were going south on Peel street, between Notre-Dame and Wellington at around 12h10am(oct 23).

You were going slowly...But i managed to hear a small 1-2-3 acceleration from far away. Good sound! Next time u come passing by the school residences, hit the gas!
                            hehe :P

yep I took the car out after a hard night of studying and took a friend along .. he lives in the Résidence

you should have heard the car pretty good cause I did do a little boost next to the ETS :P

boost is sooo good when it's cold out
                            I'm prob. taking her to school tomorow
                            so if you see me wave like a madman and i'll know it's you
                            Marc-André
                            _________
                            2.2L RB20 GTS-T

Comment

• White one gold wheels going east on Steeles just east of Mississauga Rd. this morning at around 8:20am.
                              "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• SPOTTED:

Red 4 door skyline near hunber college/kipling/lakeshore area T.O.

I was like "huh? skyline? " Yup!

Comment

Working...
                                X