Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I saw another GTS-4 today... Ive seen about 7 skylines in the last week.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Pulled up next to a blue skyline last night around 130ish. had an R34 front end at Sandlewood and Heart Lake in Brampton. Actually I think we have met before, pretty sure thats the 26 swapped gts4 from JI??? the paint looks good man, last time i saw the car it was black with the white front end and over fenders.

cheers
      Andy B.
      '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
      '90 R13

Comment

• Ya I saw that R34 fronted GTS aswell in Brampton. Also saw a 4dr GTS on Bovaird this morning, and a Gunmetal GTR on the 407 going towards burlington between Fairview and Dundas exits.
        '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Andy we gotta meet up some time when I bring my car to work. Are you usually around during the day?
          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• I work during the week but normally back in Brampton area around 530. This Thursday though i believe me and a few buddies of mine will be meeting at Mississauga Rd. and Derry Rd. at the Timmies and Boston Pizza thing. Usually around 8pm till whenever. All are welcome!
            Andy B.
            '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
            '90 R13

Comment

• I might meet you guys there. See if my buddies rx7 will be on the road by then. And... I saw a silver GTR on Rutherford Rd just north of my work going out of one shop and into another. Thats 4 Skylines today.
              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• I spotted a black gts on rifle range turning left onto Whitney avenue by St. Marys High School. Looked stock sounded quiet. Nice Ride!!!!! This was in Hamilton

Comment

• spotted at the stop light @ kennedy and rutherford turning left on centre st. around 10:45-11pm .. silver gtr, made a left turn in front of you after the 2 people were crossing the street ..
                  If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• Originally posted by Subaueru View Post
                    Pulled up next to a blue skyline last night around 130ish. had an R34 front end at Sandlewood and Heart Lake in Brampton. Actually I think we have met before, pretty sure thats the 26 swapped gts4 from JI??? the paint looks good man, last time i saw the car it was black with the white front end and over fenders.

cheers
                    andy,

getting old are we? thats john(drifter.sx). that black gts with the r34 front end is another car entirely.
                    Devil R sponsored by:
                    Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• Originally posted by iLove GTR's View Post
                      Gunmetal GTR going west along bovaird. You got on at mountain ash, then hit the 410 down by trinity common mall. I was beside u most of the way in the blue altima, and i was the car ahead of u on the on-ramp. I gotta say...ur GTR was like music to my ears.
                      Probably me. Did it look like this?
                      "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• I think I just wet myself a little. Thanks Kirk.:hit_head:
                        あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Nice rims Kirk
                          Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
                          - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

• spotted a white GTS by Markham and Eglinton...

I was in the white Nismo
                            SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• haha that was u eh ... nice .. one of my hids was having some issues thats why i kept turning em off and on ... btw i was on the left hand side ... ur car looked pretty nice still ... wonder what u were doing behind the bus...
                              -arhamz

LHD rb25 neo powered GTST

Comment

• haha, at first I thought you were signalling me or something.

and I was only slowing down cause I was about to turn in to my condo. Markham and Eglinton is where i'm at. :-P
                                SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

Working...
                                X