• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black gtr
    Guelph, Ontario
    spotted by my buddy at the manor

Comment

• i think it was a silver gtr on mavis/courtney park coming out of a sunoco station @ around 6:30pm
      If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

• gtr32, black, shrapnel decal design, esso station on lakeshore in st.catharines 3pm, didnt have much engine tho, he had an sr20 for some reason
        "It's Not The Tires Screaming, Its The Asphalt"

Comment

• Saw a black Skyline was too far to notice any GTR emblems. Was on the intersection of dundas and kirwin.
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
            Saw a black Skyline was too far to notice any GTR emblems. Was on the intersection of dundas and kirwin.
            Wow thats right in my work area (about 2 min west on Dundas) Autodome with all the minivans. I've seen a grey GTS around the area before but nothing else except for mine the rare occasion I have it out.
            1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

• Originally posted by sushtsi View Post
              Wow thats right in my work area (about 2 min west on Dundas) Autodome with all the minivans. I've seen a grey GTS around the area before but nothing else except for mine the rare occasion I have it out.
              YOU WORK AT AUTO DOME!??!!!???

I work at cooksville service station WOW lol. I baught a van from you guys lol. Please tell me you bring your GTR to work if so pull by and take me for a ride. I baught a car I should be entitled. I heard about it from the boys that there was a GTR somewhere hidden! I guess I found it lol. Im just kidding about the ride but if your ever in the area dont be shy let me see your car :P

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
                YOU WORK AT AUTO DOME!??!!!???

I work at cooksville service station WOW lol. I baught a van from you guys lol. Please tell me you bring your GTR to work if so pull by and take me for a ride. I baught a car I should be entitled. I heard about it from the boys that there was a GTR somewhere hidden! I guess I found it lol. Im just kidding about the ride but if your ever in the area dont be shy let me see your car :P

steve
                Thats crazy man! LOL yeah I work here, well technically. It's my family business. I bring the car in very very rarely. The first time I brought it in there was a crowd gathering around it etc. I usually only bring it in when it needs to be cleaned or get something done to it. Will let you know when its in next.

Comment

• Make sure you dont foreget i got to see that beast :P. Do you work every day ? cause when i get mine ill let you know and ill come with my GTS Tops:

Comment

• I'm here most days, the odd time I'm off or out on the road. So what type of car did you buy from us?

Comment

• way too many of these now:

Wednesday April 18th:
                      Mascouche, Chemain Pincourt, in a private garage, black GTST on ramps being worked on

Thursday April 19th

Black GTST 9pm Decarie nort past queen mary

Grey GTR, no wing, Nismo rear lip slightly warped, RHDQuebec stickers, Orange Julep

Black GTR or GTST .. couldn't see it very well, GTR spoiler, huge decals along side the car.. a few different colors in the stickers.
                      2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurSkyline View Post
                        Burgundy R32 GTS.
                        SUPER ATTRACTIVE!
                        Eastbound on Hwy2 between Marysville and Shanonville.
                        You have a tail light out bud!
                        You though it was attractive? And the taillight is fixed now.

Comment

• Well i was on my way to UTM to hit the books, when from far away i heard what i thought was a skyline, i look and i see a nice blue GTR. I speed up and catch up to it, turns out its sushtsi !! We stopped for a few then we parted ways. Its rare to see another GTR in sauga, and WOW is your car a beast. I mean mine is pretty quick but no comparison!!
                          1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Many RHD JDM's tonight at the orange julep. all acting like freaking idiots! Why do you guys have to be so stupid with flashy RHD cars? Pulling off drifts in a public parking lot with people, parked cars and children around is not smart! Way to go on giving us a good image, we had about 2-3 cop cars in the parking lot after you guys left and peeled out like maniacs!

I must say the 2-3 skylines were slightly more behaved, the Z's seemed to be owned by morons.
                            2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

• Originally posted by RAK-Skyline View Post
                              You though it was attractive? And the taillight is fixed now.
                              I drive an 02 Sentra XE that my GF has turned into a Hello-Kitty-mobile and named Sanrio.
                              To me any Skyline is super-attractive.
                              あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurSkyline View Post
                                I drive an 02 Sentra XE that my GF has turned into a Hello-Kitty-mobile and named Sanrio.
                                To me any Skyline is super-attractive.
                                Next time I take my car to Shanonville I will let you know so you could come check it out if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X