Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aprox. 10:15am near queensway/kipling .. right in front of Ikea, @ a stop light .. grey GTR, stock rims, both windows were down, u were on the right side of the lane and was wearing a hat .. ( pretty specific ) .. sorry no measurements .. lol ...
    If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

spotted once again, pretty much the same time and exact area seen yesterday .. and its bin confirmed it was a white hat ..

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

Spotted in Montreal Friday night (May 6th)

Blue Modified GTST ..I saw it real real quick so I think it was a GTST.. The sitting happened in Verdun on Wellington street.. I was turning left onto verdun in my blue Rodeo.. This is the first time I actually spot a skyline out of the blue.. looked like a nice car! but ETH is a skyline doing in verdun? lol

oh and I also spotted a White GTR at roadz ... I think it was a gtr, I saw it from the highway
        2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

kipling/queensway

again, same skyline .. same spot, and same time ... dejavu ?!?! 10:15am, friday ... right side of the lane, in front of ikea @ a stop light .. but this time, the dude isnt wearing a hat !>!

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

Spotted a black GTS parked at National Sports Centre at Sheppard and Weston Rd. Was parked in the parking lot with the driver in the car for well over 30min. Who was it?

Comment

Spotted a Black Skyline at Highway 7 & McCowan at 9-10am & a white skyline on Midland and i dont remember the name of the road and the time was 10-11am
              1997 Ford F150 4x4
              1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
              Originally posted by Tap56
              With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

Spotted!!

Silver GTR heading eastbound on Shepperd near Jane St. at exactly 8.00pm... or was it 9.00pm?

who was it?

Comment

Spotted!

Gunmetal Grey GTR R32 on HWY 401 eastbound near HWY 400....

I was the dude in the blue Audi, Sweet car man..... :thumbsup:

Comment

Silver Skyline GTR was me. I drive their quite often. Good eye grasshopper.

Comment

Sunday May 4th Esso at Bovaird and Mountainash. Silver/Blue with CF hood and Gold Enkei's (I think). It was tucked in between an Rx7 and a GTI-R.
                      "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

That was us going to the Show and Shine event, and those rims weren't Enkei's.

Comment

Your buddy said that you would be right back, but I didn't want to lose my spot in the TH line. Nice to almost meet you. Maybe next time.
                          "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

Yeah same here. Not sure if you'll see me again soon, but here's to hoping. I went inside to grab a coffee 8am is a little too early to concentrate.

Comment

Was it that early??? Damn, what was I doing awake? Well when I finally get my GTR I'll send you a PM, maybe we can meet there again for a coffee and talk shop.

Comment

I saw a Black GTS-T on Midland & Ellesmere and the time was 3:28
                                1997 Ford F150 4x4
                                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                                Originally posted by Tap56
                                With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X