Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunmetal GTR at clappison's corners. Waved to ya......and you waved back...

Comment

• White R32 (too far away to tell if it was GTR or GTST) on Woodlawn Rd. in Guelph turning into crappy tire about 1:30 today.

Comment

• silver skyline turning left on wendell ave off of wilson around 5:30pm silver looks nice

Comment

• Same Wine Red Pearl BNR32 On Orleans BLVD. All windows down again. The damn asian kid drives right by me, see's me in my GT-R/Nismo Polo, and doesn't even nod.

How polite.
          ├┼┼╕
          246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

• White R32 GTR at Yonge and York Mills today at 4.45pm. We made eye contact, I was in the black Subaru going in the opposite direction. What kinda wheels do you have? Very nice.
            89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
            98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
            2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
            1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
              White R32 GTR at Yonge and York Mills today at 4.45pm. We made eye contact, I was in the black Subaru going in the opposite direction. What kinda wheels do you have? Very nice.
              hope it wasn't this one
              Marc-André
              _________
              2.2L RB20 GTS-T
              ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Originally posted by klys View Post
                Nope. From what I remember it was wingless and it definitely didn't have R34 wheels on it.
                89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Who owns that gun metal R32 parked at loeb/metro now on beechwood in Ottawa ? I pass that car every morning biking to work

Comment

• Gunmetal R32 GTR at Mayfield and Highway 10, tims in Brampton.

Comment

• gun metal r32 gtr on leslie

june 6 2009 was goin south on leslie around lawrence around 1pm. i was in my silver gtr and i see you going north in a gun metal r32 u gave beep beep. but the horn didnt soundslike a japanese horn more domestic.

Comment

• Anyone driving south on Kennedy in a black skyline around quarter past 5? i saw you pull into the brick,

Comment

• Black GTS-t for sale on Speers at a Tire dealer...who who who?!
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Ottawa.

Saw a R32 Gunmetal skyline going north Woodroffe turning right on Meadowlands. Not sure, it was gun metal, not sure on the trim (I'm guessing GTR). Must have been last weekend, around 1AM.

I was driving my White R32 GTR turning right on Woodroffe from Meadowlands.

You gave the car a nice rev while turning in, and chirped the wheels :P
                            I'm guessing you saw me.

Comment

• Saw a gunmetal Grey GTR turning left onto Brant Street, I was sittin' in Monforts eating my steak in a pita and saw you at around 5:00PM. Don't know if you saw my car parked.
                              Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
                                Saw a gunmetal Grey GTR turning left onto Brant Street, I was sittin' in Monforts eating my steak in a pita and saw you at around 5:00PM. Don't know if you saw my car parked.
                                That might have been me. Wingless with bronze rims?

Comment

Working...
                                X