Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black skyline parked on melborne ave toronto in parkdale area getting parking ticket red rims on it
    1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
    2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Gunmetal Skyline heading West on Eglington at around 2:00PM this afternoon. You were stopped at the intersection of Eglington and Hakimi Rd. (just west of Warden). Exhaust tone sounded AWESOME! Who are you? Nice car!
      1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
      1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• black r33 going south on bay st near charles, I was crossing the street right in front of you
        1990 Skyline GTR
        1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
        CBR 600 Stunt
        2001 Volvo VNL660
        Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR with stock rims heading down wellington rd 29 near fergus on Sunday. Car looked clean, I was in the black GTST.

Comment

• crazy blue gtst that drifted at DMCC Pro Am.. at UOIT parking lot..
            wondering wat hes taking... lol
            i was in the white kouki s14

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftacular View Post
              crazy blue gtst that drifted at DMCC Pro Am.. at UOIT parking lot..
              wondering wat hes taking... lol
              i was in the white kouki s14
              i think that was Fiddy
              was it all purrdy and gangster like this?
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• yes it was fiddy

Comment

• black r33 on bayfield st turning onto hanmer today and yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftacular View Post
                    white r33 gtst with AVS rims(looked like it) @ whitby popeyes, you were with a blonde girl, and opened the door for me at popeyes, i owned the s14 kouki you were checking out
                    hey yeah i remember your car, there work wheels, there alright for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hovinga View Post
                      hey yeah i remember your car, there work wheels, there alright for now.
                      ahahaha
                      which works??

Comment

• i am not 100 percent on that, i havent been able to find a modle number on the wheels anywhere, there not in the greatest of shape, they were on the car when it was sent over so who knows how old they are really lol

Comment

• just saw a gunmetal gtr in Ottawa, in nepean... pulling into a gas station, i was in a blue magnum...

Comment

• Saw a blue R33 GTS driving down woodroffe (or was it greenbank?) last week. It is probably one of the members on here, he posted pictures of his car in the media section. And something non-GTR related: Someone at my school always drives a blue Evo X to school and i see it everyday (so jealous!)

Comment

• Saw white GTR on King Road while I was dirving towards Laurier at like 4:40 or so.
                              Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• friday, saturday, sunday I parked beside a black GTR at conestoga college whilst taking my motorcycle training course. I was in the blue GTR.

Comment

Working...
                                X