Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll vouch for Ryan too, besides most spottings are such a split second event there is no possible way to get even a cell phone shot of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
      QFT. Ryan's legit on his spottings. I don't really see why he would want to make up a bunch of fake spottings? Doesn't really make sense
      Then why does 90% of his "spottings" have cars that the owners never come and say ya thats me.

Originally posted by CelicaKidd_205 View Post
      I'll vouch for Ryan too, besides most spottings are such a split second event there is no possible way to get even a cell phone shot of it.
      Yes As we all know, Skylines move at the speed of light. To get an Iphone out and snap a pic takes all of 5 seconds.

Not bashing the guy, just find it kinda funny that the kid spots 900 cars a day on the same roads that I travel daily. How come I never see them or ANYONE ELSE HERE for that matter. That why I asked, post a pic or two.
      (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
      1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
      2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• thanks guys.

not everyones on the boards. not really another way I can explain it..
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• True that. I've got a few spots on here that no one's come forward to claim. Like that silver one I saw two days ago with the screwed up rear bumper. Who's was that? (BAM! Look at THAT segway right back to the topic!)
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• im not here to upset anyone, I thought I was one of the few that remained neutral. if me spotting too many cars without photo evidence while doing 110 down the highway has upset you ali, or you feel the need to further question my actions, shoot me a pm. wouldnt want anyone to embarrass themselves publicly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              im not here to upset anyone, I thought I was one of the few that remained neutral. if me spotting too many cars without photo evidence while doing 110 down the highway has upset you ali, or you feel the need to further question my actions, shoot me a pm. wouldnt want anyone to embarrass themselves publicly.
              All I ask is for you too post a couple of pics of the million cars you spot. The only reason Im pissed is I travel the same roads as you and I see a skyline now and then(i do manage to take pics, takes no more than 3 sec) but you manage to see them everywhere. I find that kinda fishy. I did shoot you a pm and in it you told me "my(your) friends see them and they call me and tell me" and then you changed it to you see them while driving. How? when I drive the same roads as you and I see nothing. Do you have Sky signal up your ass? Get real.

Comment

• Didnt get any pm from you..

Comment

Didnt get any pm from you..
                  This was a while back. I still should have it in my inbox but i doubt it.

Comment

• Oh, yeah well that would be the case last year or what not.

To end this here,

I'm not one to lie or boost to get attention. I find it a little tough to pull out my phone out of my pocket, unlock it, start the camera, and point and snap while driving in the opposite direction. For the ones I drive beside, surely I have a few photos. Never have I put up fake posts, or lied about stuff that hasn't happened. I'll let those who know me make up their minds about this little situation, cause the way I see it, you're calling out the kid for being passionate about something. All I've wanted to do is find acquaintances that share the same passion that I do, and so far I've gained many good friends.
                    \
                    Sorry for responding to this and cluttering up the boards with useless banter.
                    Last edited by Oakville; 09-14-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Oh, yeah well that would be the case last year or what not.

To end this here,

I'm not one to lie or boost to get attention. I find it a little tough to pull out my phone out of my pocket, unlock it, start the camera, and point and snap while driving in the opposite direction. For the ones I drive beside, surely I have a few photos. Never have I put up fake posts, or lied about stuff that hasn't happened. I'll let those who know me make up their minds about this little situation, cause the way I see it, you're calling out the kid for being passionate about something. All I've wanted to do is find acquaintances that share the same passion that I do, and so far I've gained many good friends.
                      \
                      Sorry for responding to this and cluttering up the boards with useless banter.
                      Again all im asking for a little proof that you see 100000000 skylines driving around a day. So your going 110 and yet you manage to see all these skylines and see all the details (funny cause theres a barrier the seperates the two sides of the HWY) and all their details including rims. Yes I could also get people to come and say I nail super models daily and use Bugatti's at demolishin derbys but that wont be true would it?

My bad as well for ruining this section but all im asking for is some sort of proof that you see all these skylines while traveling the same roads as me but yet you never managed to spot mine, or any of my friends that live in the area...........but i guess a man who sees 100 skylines daily tends to forget some of them.

Comment

• I'm sorry for causing any problems ali. I drive to ajax via the 401 once every two weeks, my drives are centred oakville and brampton, and oakville and acton. I don't feel comfortable using my phone while driving so I won't be providing photo evidence. If the 3 or 4 monthly posts is too unbelievable for you, not much I can say. As for the rest, i know you don't know me too well so I'll let the acusations sit as there's not much behind them

Ryan

Comment

• If oakville posted that he seen a midget riding a unicorn that was humping a gold plated Gtr I'd believe him

On that note, who gives a **** if he actually sees the cars. Pointless to lie about something like that. Post away man, post away

Comment

• Deleted...post was stuck in the middle of an argument. Reposted on the new page.
                            Last edited by ARC240; 09-14-2011, 11:54 PM.
                            1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                            1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Sorry just a question, Why the F** do you give a rats ass if he spots or doesn't spot all of these skylines? I personally believe him as there is not a single benefit of lying about how many cars you see on the internet to a group of fellow enthusiasts. Just my opinion.
                              I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Once again, For the last f**king time, I'm just wondering how he see's so many skylines IN THE SAME ROADS THAT I TRAVEL. My job required me to travel all over southern ontario. I got other friends who drive all over the GTA. One of them is also a highway warrior pulling thousands of K's a month but None of us has seen the amount that ryan sees. And thats all of us combined. And these are all R32,R32, S-chassis owners.

All Im saying is please snap some photos of these cars that you can. I just find it funny that he spots a 1000 skylines daily, they are all somehow different from each other, and their owners never are on this website. Shut me up and keep a camera with you and take pics of some of the 100+ skylines he sees daily.
                                Last edited by RR32GTRR; 09-14-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X