X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice family car O_o
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Whitby.. somewhere.. someone with a Bee*r rev limiter just popped off two loud ones...
      and in whitby.. it has to be a skyline.. LOL cuz it wasnt me!

Comment

• Saw a white R33 GTS-T in Bolton last Saturday, sitting on bronze TE37's.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• silver R32 GTSt on the eastbound 40 heading onto montreal island saturday evening

then;
          black rhd mkiv supra with black wheels ripping northbound one street east of the bell centre in montreal
          a blue S13 Silvia (not a 240) with a halfish cage westbound hwy 40 near the bridge off the island
          a gunmetal RHD GC8 WRX on the westbound 417 at the quebec border
          and finally a gunmetal rhd mkiv supra on the westbound 417 at bronson in ottawa

all between 7pm saturday and 11am sunday
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
            silver R32 GTSt on the eastbound 40 heading onto montreal island saturday evening

then;
            black rhd mkiv supra with black wheels ripping northbound one street east of the bell centre in montreal
            a blue S13 Silvia (not a 240) with a halfish cage westbound hwy 40 near the bridge off the island
            a gunmetal RHD GC8 WRX on the westbound 417 at the quebec border
            and finally a gunmetal rhd mkiv supra on the westbound 417 at bronson in ottawa

all between 7pm saturday and 11am sunday
            Good memory lol. I would have forgot about the first one 20 mins down the road haha
            I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

• Lots of "MKIV" Supra's
              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Black R35 heading south down Wellington today near Bradley, 'bout 1 o'clock. Verryyy nice
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftacular View Post
                  Whitby.. somewhere.. someone with a Bee*r rev limiter just popped off two loud ones...
                  and in whitby.. it has to be a skyline.. LOL cuz it wasnt me!
                  (-(- -)-)
                  R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                  Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

• R33 GTR on March yesterday morning, As well as an R33 at Dunrobin Meat and Grocery sometime during the weekend (I dont think its a real skyline hotspot)
                    I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Spotted a burgundy R33 GTR @ White Oaks Mall - London!
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by danwit View Post
                        Good memory lol. I would have forgot about the first one 20 mins down the road haha
                        lol I drove nearly 1800kms in the period between 3pm friday and 3pm sunday. with 90% of that being country side, seeing a car like that definitely sticks out lol
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                          lol I drove nearly 1800kms in the period between 3pm friday and 3pm sunday. with 90% of that being country side, seeing a car like that definitely sticks out lol
                          That's awesome man. I do an annual drive to Dorset to see the fall leaves changing. You can climb an observation deck and have a view of 800 sq km's
                          I try to do 600+ km in the day and majority of it is the Canadian shield
                          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

• A White R33 on the 410/403 South merging area by Eglinton today at around 5:45. Looking Nice!
                            1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• a blue r33 at 8:30 on lougheed and willingdon sick ride bro
                              Ryan
                              90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
                              90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

• Green S14 doing some pulls with a Dodge SRT4 on Wellington. Probably not the smartest idea!
                                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X